Is This in the Kama Sutra?

11/27/2008 12:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer demonstrates to the paparazzi how exactly he wooed Jennifer Aniston.

SwordsWoman

Looks like John had a little accident there...tinkle-tinkle!!!

Grace

Funny John Mayer; he's back!?!?!?!

arte help

I don't believe that Jennifer dates a guy who pisses his pants!

Bubbles McGee

I used to ADORE John Mayers music....some of my all time faves... but find it a little soiled when I see him acting like a pathetic fame hungry diva over the past few months! His head is so far up his own ass that his music has taken a back seat, and thats a pity, cus he's a great songwriter. Its put me right off him!
Some stars can get away with diva behaviour - he really cant! He just oozes arrogance, and and has such a lousy attitude!
Just wish I could listen to his music without knowing what he is!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

FAME WHORE!! I am so sick of him!!!

Sandy

Oh God! I agree with #4 Bubbles McGee 100%. John, grow up and loose the arrogance. It is unbecoming to stay the least. Oh and also, please remember that the paps just live for this kind of antics to get on print!

ya know

Anyday now....Im sure Jen is gonna dump his ass. Oh my gosh, did he pee himself or what? And he looks like such a mess lately....train wreck himself. :(

run-that-by-me-again

Good musician but a disgusting megalomaniac. UGH!

non story tmz

John Mayer is a sick minded man. He seems to crave attention and love the razzi cameras more than any person in Hollywood. Someone like that needs to seek help, He should be at home spending Thansgiving with his family and friends but instead he's putting on a show for the cameras. Jen sure picked a real winner. I think she's crazy too if she says she loves this guy.

jakb

Number 4 said it perfectly!

Hawkeye

It's a shame that car wasn't moving at 70 MPH.

orchidgirlFL

A really ugly guy in a really ugly pair of pants.
How in the world can Jennifer Aniston find someone like this attracrive, especially after this man boasted to reporters that he left her?

Buttercup321

I thought he was deep and " soulful" , boy was I wrong! I agree with #4 , just sing song and let me see you on video where you are cute and talented :)

I also think he is just what Jen should have, she didnt know how to keep Brad Pitt , so for me a no talent person showed have a F**ked person. But thats another story.

OK,Im done.......

Happy Turkey Day Everybody !!!!!!!!!!

the loser

OMFG.... i didn't know John had it in him... this is so LOL, but that is not how he wooed that B****... anyways I Love U John F*** the Haters

litzie

John Mayer is totally classless...this photo just goes to prove it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments