Brit Performs, French Surrender

11/28/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's Lip Synch Tour of '08 raged on today with another performance of "Womanizer," this time for the folks in France -- and the Frenchies went frickin' crazy!

The arm dancing was slightly improved but there was one big difference: The crowd. Listen to 'em roar!

SuziON

Awesome performance... she's off to a great start and she looks great too!
Lets see you haters get up there and do it!
I told you she'd be back!! hahaha!
Goo Team Britney! xox

frogs and gravel

occupy the country.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

65. Awesome performance... she's off to a great start and she looks great too!
Lets see you haters get up there and do it!
I told you she'd be back!! hahaha!
Goo Team Britney! xox

Posted at 10:56PM on Nov 28th 2008 by SuziOn

Right on SuziOn!
All you haters would be too scared to say your insults to Britney face to face.
Weak cowards!!!
Go Britney!!!!!!!!!! Yea!

french_guy

I'm french and I can tell that Britney's coming at the Star Academy ( wich is a very cheap show by the way, but Britney was supposed to get a lot more people to watch it) was the event of the french television this week. It's been a month now since it's all about her coming! But this was just lame, she can't sing so if she can't dance either, what does she have left? Her chubby legs is not an answer. Seriously, couldn't have she been a little more respectuous of her european fans? The exact same performance as in Germany the day before, moreover poorly executed and the exact lame lip synch whith the exact same horny clowns to do all the work for her. When the heavy host started to speak with her, she wasn't even aware of what the show was for (it's a contest among lousy singers who want to be real popstar one day, like if that's ever gonna happen) and cut out the discussion with a classy "I love it here, it's so beautiful! Those guys want to be singer too, well good luck then, bye y'all!". When Madonna came two years ago she sang twice, it's a minimum for how much those superstars get paid by those kind of shows. And I hope that you notice that if she was dressed like a perfect Madonna's wannabe in Germany, today she came back to the basics: good old sl*tty "dress".
I hope the next time she will come to Europe, she'll show a little more respect and that during her american promo tour she won't perform this stupid human bowling choregraphy again.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

66. I am surprised that, while the French were mesmerized watching Britney, the Germans did not come in and
occupy the country.

Posted at 11:03PM on Nov 28th 2008 by noiseslug

Ha! This time, the Maginot Line worked.

kan

Really. Why the hell would anybody be scared of Britney? Do you believe she has super powers, you poor thing? And you left the i out of the DIP in your name.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

70. "All you haters would be too scared to say your insults to Britney face to face."

Posted at 11:15PM on Nov 28th 2008 by kan

OMG! You are so clever, kan! So smart and witty! You are probably really proud of yourself for coming up with that.

I like how these boys fall all over themselves trying to compete with each other about who can come up with the most clever anti-Britney insult. It makes each one of them think that they have the biggest penis.

kan

Abbie, et al. - So I take it you haven't used the name Jeffrey Dahmer yet because you're still full from dinner.

Ellie Mae Clampett

I would love to tell Britney to her face how much she should shut up and die. It would be an honor! She's an corny hack, and her fans are robots clinging to whatever piece of crap she gives them. It will be a cold day in hell before this chick ever does something original and worthy.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Hey Mary Jane. I know you are not really a woman.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Hahahaha ark. You can't accept that there's a lot more than one person who has contempt for haters like you.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

I see that some of you come here to actually DEFEND the hate that you're expressing.

Ellie Mae Clampett

Whatever you say Abbie, if you think it's relevant to the topic at hand. I'm not a woman, I'm the weed that Britney smokes to take the edge off her Ritalin.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Well, whatever your gender, Mary Jane, how about if you try to give us some kind of justification for why you think it's good to come here and express your hate.

Actually, I'm dying to hear ark's attempt at a justification for this.

Sue

It seems to me if you make your career as a singer, then you should sing live. Lip syncing is not singing and the audience is being cheated. Dancers can't fake their performances. Comedians can't lip sync their jokes. Actors have to act. So why does Britney get away with lip syncing?