Britney Gets Close to the Edge

11/28/2008 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsOne day after singing lip-synching and dancing moving her arms on a German awards show, Britney Spears waved to her fans from the relative safety of her Paris hotel on Friday.

Bon jour, bitches!

timoteo

Come on... give her a break. Everybody lip sinks anymore. She's lookin' good and you have posted some nice shots of her with her kids.

FERD BERFEL

JUMP PLEASE JUMP . Do an Anna Nicole Smith PLEASE you untalented skeeze bag. PLEASE JUMP

damn ur dumb

Were they fans or there to boycott her out of their city? That performance was weak as hell. and #1 made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Barfalufugus

I can understand lip synching. If you are dancing and jumping around, you get winded and would sound like cr@p live.

Barfalufugus

Well,the jump may not kill her...perhaps only maim her and then we would have to live through a "heartwarming comeback by the mangled Britney". No thanks.

And not2breckonedwith is right. Post #1 made no sense at all. Hello #1....her kids aren't with her! Have you missed the other Britney topics over the last two days on TMZ?

Chris

She looks gorgeous again. I didn't think it was possible.

Crackhead

What do you get when you clean-up a white trash tralier park skank? A new and improved white trash trailer park skank.

Justme

What German award show did she perform at? Was it the Bambi?

Hater

I know I should be dragged to the stocks and beaten with melted snickers, but I have always found this little tramp to be somewhat doable.

Justme

I know Meg Ryan and Keanu got awards but didnt hear of Britney getting one. Just that she performed.

Dr. Adams

E-nuff of this Britney Bee-otch....I did'nt like her back when and I sure as hell dont like her now...she has no talent, she cant sing or act....Mix her, Miley and jessica together..and what do you come up with?....Trailer trash wanna-be's !!!

Barfalufugus

Is she popular still in Eurpoe? She's a joke here.

pat

After seeing her ridiculous showing in Gerrmany, I really hope the french boo her right off the stage.

ash

Well, she wasn't jumping up and down to get winded..so she definitely should have sang live. I mean how much breath does it take to throw your leg around some male dancer and sit on a couple of props?

Sex Slave Dave

If Europe is still into Britney Spears for her music, then the dollar must have clobbered the Euro this week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments