Cops Say Hot Model Has Dirtiest Mouth Ever

11/28/2008 11:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who played the hot orgy girl in "Meet the Spartans" has been arrested and jailed for allegedly beating up her boyfriend, and she could win the vulgar award of the year.

Paige Peterson, a Maxim model who played quarterback in the Lingerie Bowl, was busted on Thanksgiving day at around 5:00 PM for alleged misdemeanor domestic battery. Law enforcement sources say she was one of the worst inmates ever in jail, "yelling, kicking and fighting" inside her cell. She was so bad, cops had to handcuff her to the bench in the holding cell.

She was allegedly hurling profanities at the officers to the point they turned on a tape recorder because they felt if the case ever went to court, no one would believe someone that pretty and petite had that kind of foul mouth.

Peterson's BF wasn't injured during the incident at their Hollywood home. She is still in custody.

Amy

Snaggletooth!

buffbodz

If the %^*)$# cops would just &*%#@$% do their *(^$%^# jobs, than every%^&*($%^thing would be althe%^*&($^%right.

Hater

Ronie Vee

That really doesn't surprise me...I beleive it...so what else is new

Go Buffs

Another University of Nebraska graduate (Lawrence Philips) accused of domestic violence. I thought once you went to Lincoln and NU you hit bottom, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe we can have a MMA grudge match between her and Lawrence Philips for the NU domestic violence title.

Thank gawd the University of Colorado Buffaloes are going to put the beat down on the thugs in Lincoln. Time to restore the odor to the burning dung pile.

GO BUFFS CU 62- NU 36

Hawkeye

Aw, models are so cute when they're angry.

J. Ripa

She is UGLY!!!!!

N

Thats' one way to keep the attention focused on you after your 15 minutes of fame beings to fade away....
Every guys dream girl turned jail house daring.....i wonder if Maxim will return her calls now?

kan

Instructions: Approach with caution, Insert coin, pull string, stand back.

steve

Hey # 2.......next time you get your ass kicked, don't call the police !!!!. I am sure you are the first person to call 911, crying when something like that may happen,,!..If you do the crime, do the time, no matter if you are some petite, foul mouthed chick !

Black Teef

She could take a dump on me & I'd be OK with that.

kan

Verrrrrrrrrry disturbing Stevo!

Heene

I'm glad the glorified meter maids starting getting audio of this. I mean we do have freedom of speech in America, but not if you're talking to a pig. If you're talking to a pig who deserves no respect you should always treat them with respect. If you don't they'll take you to jail for saying the f-word. F THE GLORIFIED METER MAIDS.

bobbyozone

6. Aw, models are so cute when they're angry.
Posted at 11:30AM on Nov 28th 2008 by Hawkeye

3. Misdemeanor domestic battery? Vulgar award of the year? She gave her guy a spanking then talked dirty to him. I pay big bucks for that.
Posted at 10:10AM on Nov 28th 2008 by Brink

9. She could take a dump on me & I'd be OK with that.
Posted at 1:48PM on Nov 28th 2008 by Stevo

################################################################################################

i can't stop laughin...

Jim Lindsay

Aw man! My kind of woman!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments