Britney -- Seven More Years of Bad Luck

12/1/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After completely retooling her image with last night's "documentary," Britney Spears tempted the gods and opened an umbrella indoors!
Britney Spears: Click to watch
Britney's mom and dad -- the one she called an "a-hole" on the docu-thingy -- safely brought little Sean Preston and Jayden James through Newark airport yesterday, while Britney battled through the scores of paps alone over at JFK.

Brit's in NYC to promote her "Don't Call it a Comeback" tour, where her arm-movement dancing will continue on "GMA" tomorrow -- her 27th birthday.

MCofGAMES

FIRST ONE.......!!!!!

Liz

"Tempted the God's"? My God could care less if you open a umbrella indoors. Slow news day or, is it your sad attempt to slam someone that is trying?!

Continue reporting on the athlete thugs that carry gun's into clubs and shoot themselves.........leave the people that are trying alone!

Karen

She should be glad to have that "a-hole" around for now! Otherwise she would still be paraded in front of the pap's cameras while drugged up by her pals Lufti and Adnan. She'd have no money left, might be dead and would surely never see her kids again! She might remember that regardless of what others think, her father/family would be more likely to have her best interests at heart!

Cary

HATERS TMZ GET REAL JOBS

Mrs. Wright

I watched the entire show and thought it to be very sad. Did you notice that she didn't really smile? It's true what they say, it's very lonely at the top. I feel so bad for this girl.

mmd

You guys should all pick a day to leave the poor girl alone and let her out for one night without stalkers!!!

Barfalufugus

I agree with Karen!!

Zaina

Cease and desist. TMZ.. you're making yourselves look bad by finding any excuse to hate on Britney. An umbrella.... seriously? That was the best news you had?

Jason

Hmmmm I think TMZ could be solely responsible for Britneys Breakdown in the first place!!!!! You Mother #&%#rs really know how how to treat her like Shiz

1966 days ago

just shut up about britney!!

my god tmz!! first you report on her going to starbucks, then her bra strap showing and now opening an umbrella indoors?? lmao!! lots of people have done that...my god, don't have anything else to report huh? i thought the doc. rocked, for the first time, britney's portrayed as a real person who doesn't have such an easy life after all.

1966 days ago

just shut up about britney!!

i happen to be bi and i will admit, britney's looking hot these days!! she looked soooo sexy in that circus vid sneak peek.

Leah

I love how TMZ can write nasty things about people all day long, but the minute you challenge them they delete your comment, i.e. when I wrote how If U Seek Amy was talked about weeks before TMZ posted it, and how it was OLD NEWS, they deleted my post. So hypocritical.

Barfalufugus

If you're going to report something...make it newsworthy. Going to the airport is not big news.

Cindy

Different Strokes for Different Folks!

I loved the doc thing, sat on the edge of my seat, cried for her and laughed with her, star struck by her beauty and honesty that was Great! Their will all ways be heaters. . By the way I have called my dad an a-hole but that doesn’t mean I don’t Love Him With My Every Being, and no wouldn’t want him to change. So I certainly understand what she is talking about. But Brittany You Rock Hang In Their You’re Going To Make It.

She’s right a lot has happened to her in the last couple of year’s tough thing to over come and thank God she let her family in to help her.

FASHONISTA

TMZ......... LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE

HER DOC WAS EXTREMELY COMPELLING LAST NIGHT. I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR HER AND WILL NO LONGER BUY TABLOID MAGAZINES AFTER SEEING WHAT SHE GOES THROUGH. AS SOMEONE WHO IS THE SAME AGE, IT IS A SHAME THAT SHE CAN'T ENJOY THE SPONTATENITY OF LIFE WE CAN WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. SHE IS TRULY ALONE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE HAVE TRAPPED HER IN HER OWN HOUSE. HER BREAKDOWN IS BECAUSE OF YOU.. IDK HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. SHE'S JUST LIKE THE REST OF US... ENOUGH IF THE BS ALREADY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments