Mayer Cracks Pap for Cracking Horrible Joke

12/2/2008 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We gave John Mayer a lot of crap when he stopped being funny for the cameras -- well, karma's a bitch and last night our photog got served.
John Mayer: Click to watch

GIANCARLO FORTI

how many times have we said here that TMZ has a very good record in hiring only Forest Gump IQ people? but did you guys notice that he did not even said thank you to the guy who's scorting him?? I know from chauffeurs that had driving me that most of this Celebrities and Entertainment Excecutives don't tip, they adopt the concept that "everything is included" and just don't tip, that's why the majority of senior chauffeurs in limo companies don't like to drive them

1965 days ago

Barfalufugus

Who cares about John Mayer anymore?

1965 days ago

ozzman

jackass...

1965 days ago

Man

This guy is a mediocre at very best recording artist. Jennifer Annison is a classy lady that I like and admire but dating this guy only proves that she is an absolute loser when it comes to picking guys. For as beautiful as she really is, she needs to see someone on a professional basis to get some self esteem and confidence that she can get a smart and high class guy, John Mayer is a loser!

1965 days ago

Barfalufugus

Every time I see his face I am filled with the overwhelming desire to punch him.

1965 days ago

Pookie

John is so unfunny he makes me puke!
TMZ you unleashed a moron on the world.
He is an angry, no talent, ungrateful, ugly and did I also say stupid what passes these days for a celebrity!

1964 days ago

northern gypsy

ok...sounds like someone's a little cranky (maybe the 6 hr flight ?)...com-on everybody...you've got to admit sometimes the paps ask retarded questions...J.M. get some rest & stop being so testy !!!

1964 days ago

Barfalufugus

Overrated... table of one!

1964 days ago

Really?

wow you guys are super harsh...I think they make a pretty cute couple. And really, who f%(*ing cares what he says...Let's put a cameraman in your retarded face and see what you say
ha

1964 days ago

Zonny VanRant

No talent, waste of space, smells of cabbage, etc.... etc.

1964 days ago

the loser

well that is true... the same question... I love him... All John Mayer haters got to HELL

1964 days ago

blackandwhitegirl

john i'm a black girl and i love you. you are funny. i understand that you lack sleep , no problem. john is funny.

1964 days ago

To see or not to see

to #1 - You don't tip a bus driver. You don't tip a salesperson. You don't tip the clerk in the shoe store.. You don't tip people working at the post office... You don't tip the cashier at the bank... yet
When I was in Kenya people there expected to be tipped if you were asking for directions.

STOP this ever expanding tip-mentality here in the U.S.A.!!!

1964 days ago

JustDave

Mayer"s right, pap couldn't write his name never mind a decent question.

1964 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

suck his brains out of his nose next.

1964 days ago