Jamie Lynn Lipo -- Big, Fat Lies

12/4/2008 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Jamie Lynn Spears is swelling up with anger over one gossip mag's claims she had lipo while pregnant -- so much so that she may take legal action.

We're told the story is "100% NOT true" -- that Jamie Lynn has never had lipo and would "never in her life" do anything like it.

Calls to Jamie Lynn's publicist have not been returned.

i love the 80

why can't they just leave people alone,. shes already made bad choices can't she be a adult in peace! gosh is this all there is to talk about in the world. some young girls lipo. get a life already!

Heather

I find this story very hard to believe. I'm a nurse and pregnancy tests are standard before almost any procedure, it just doesn't make sense. Anyway, if it's okay to kill a baby before it is born, why not a little lipo??? No harm done, right!?!?

starchild

is that even possible to have lipo while pregnant that is so dumb, people need to find something better to do with their time.

anonymous

Doesn't sound like something a "nurse" would say. If so I feel for the patients you come in contact with.

Posted at 8:19AM on Dec 4th 2008 by heather

annoyed

People need to lay off of her. Shes a good mom!

itstrue

I'm betting Heather IS a nurse and is frustrated by 'how far we have come'. I'm a nurse also, and I totally understand the frustration.

shabba

who cares...it wouldn't help her look any better anyways

tracey

For a nurse Heather sure is stupid.

Yvette

that is just awful for someone to say i would sue the hell out of their asses too........... somebody please say something about me i need the money please please pretty please with a cherry on top.......lol

lala

Can't you people sense a little sarcasm when you see it? Obviously heather the nurse was being sarcastic.

Is there anyone above 16 here?

I HIGHLY doubt any plastic surgeon would do lipo on a pregnant woman.

Barfalufugus

Really, who cares? Another Disney train wreck.

Yvette

as a nurse heather you are to care for patients not give them guidance in you opinion if i knew where you worked i sure as hell would be getting my wallet stertch to fit my money from the lawsuit. you are to be an unbiased person in the medical field

What goes around will come around, Harvey

How to be like TMZ in four easy steps:

1. Hear or make up a rumor.
2. Fail to substantiate it.
3. Publish a story about it with a suggestive headline that refers to the rumor and an ugly file photo of the person in question.
4. In the text of the story, explain how the rumor could not be verified and probably is not true.

Here's my attempt:

1. I decide that a good rumor would be that Harvey Levin had a baby out of wedlock at the age of 17.
2. I call TMZ and ask to speak to Harvey Levin about this. The receptionist tells me that I'm crazy, but I persist in trying to persuade her to connect me to Levin. She finally tells me to "f#ck off, a$$hole", and she then hangs up on me.
3. I publish the following headline next to an undoctored (i.e., ugly) photo of Levin: "Exclusive: Harvey Levin Unwed Teen Pregnancy - No Comment"
4. Story text: "Harvey Levin refuses to comment on the claim that he had a baby out of wedlock at the age of 17. Our investigative reporter's repeated attempts to verify this story were spurned by Levin's representative, who dismissed him with an unprintable epithet. We will continue to follow up on this breaking story."

Heather

This is probably a big lie... I had to confirm I wasn't pregnant just to have a tooth pulled. They need to lay off this girl.

LeeAnn

WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THE SPEARS?? THERE MAY BE SOME WHO GETS INTO BEING STUPID AND WANTING ALL KIND OF ATTENTION BUT COME ON TMZ GIVE IT A BREAK!!! THEY CANNOT HELP THEY HAVE MENTAL DISORDERS!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments