Milano to Judge -- I'm Scared for My Life

12/5/2008 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alyssa Milano is begging the courts to protect her from a man she believes is putting her life -- and the lives of her family members -- in extreme danger.

Milano has filed a request for a restraining order against a 54-year-old man she calls an "obsessed mentally unstable celebrity stalker fan."

In the document, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Milano claims the man, "has repeatedly shown up to my place of residence ... hiking miles through the hills to reach my property, bypassing personal security measures and gates surrounding my property, trespassing on my property, and attempting to gain entry into my home."

Milano also states, "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."

In the documents, Milano also claims the man "has a long history of stalking and trying to contact Ms. Milano as well as at least other female celebrity ... he believes he has a relationship with singer Tiffany."

There will be a hearing on January 21.

Story developing ...

Barfalufugus

16. I will always love Alyssa Milano. To see Alyssa Milano totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Alyssa Milano. And one day Alyssa Milano and I will meet each other.

Posted at 2:19AM on Dec 6th 2008 by George William Gockel
===================================================
I hope you are kidding because if you aren't, you need to seek professional help.

JupiterG2

Many people dont realize that these celebrities look at what they do as just a job and really DO deserve their right to privacy. However restraining orders are typically a joke and perhaps extra security should be hired if possible. Stalking is a crime when its done to us average folks and should be for them too, no matter who is doing it.

Anything You'd Like

The restraining order...the new celebrity sex tape. Pulling slacking actors into the limelight since mid-2008. Get yours while they last!

frogs and gravel

Stalking Alyssa Milano is Sooo last year.

frogs and gravel

Um, It is a proven fact that the best way to get rid of a stalker (if you are female) is to
give him your autograph and flash him your breasts.

GypsyLaura

Seriously..she is a very kind person. This is not a joke. It is horrible and we do not need another Rebecca Schaefer,
Restraining orders suck. Ask anyone in the legal field. I hope her and her family get immediate help.

northern gypsy

yikes...this stacker sounds scary crazy...getting all the way to her house...he seems to be able to by-pass all her security...A.M. is running out of options...hope the restraining order does the trick...

Mrs. Ally

A MAN is harassing Alyssa too??? I bet Lisa Miceli, Alyssa's female stalker, is sooooo jealous!

BATMAN CALERO

Alyssa is nothing but a cheap slut who only cares for the money. I wanted to be with alyssa but I changed my mind because that female is a psycho FEMI-NAZI who been reading too many fairy tales as to what prince charming looks like. HEY BITCH, WELCOME TO REAL LIFE! You are too old to hang with 20 year olds and you are a slut and a whore!

Linda

Alyssa Milano is a great person. Don't make fun of her. She has done many great things to help people in her life.
Asses.

cooldude

i hope alyssa milano isn't crying wolf. alyssa, fans are people too just like you. how would like it if some one were to say that you was stalking or harrassing him or her. i know you would not like it. i hope that when i go to los angeles, ca or hollywood, ca to tyr to become an actor or even look around that you would not that i was stalking you.

cooldude

She enjoys gardening topless because she loves being at one with nature.
i had read this on a website. in my opinion, she should not have a restraining order for this reason. i think that if someone is doing this or does any type of nudity, even on the internet are asking for it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2