Sienna and Balthazar -- The Public Groping

12/5/2008 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sienna Miller rubbed, grabbed and squeezed Balthazar Getty outside Il Sole last night -- until she realized she was in a paparazzi hornets' nest and hilariously tried to book it!
Balthazar & Sienna: Click to watch

Janice

After what happened with Jude Law you would think she has more respect for other peoples relationships. Shes a whore. He is a horrible husband and father. These two wont last another 4 months. I hope destroyng his family will be worth it

lukebandit

my 3 cents

Hey you know we are not angels over here, everyone has a Jerry Springer moment.

my 3 cents

Hey:
lukebandit_says
Not So First

Barfalufugus

3. First! i have never been first before! to sienna and Balthazar get a room and grope in private. to balthazar's wife and kids, i am so sorry. May God Bless you.

Posted at 9:53AM on Dec 5th 2008 by lukebandit_says
============================================

And you're still not first.

I have lost any respect or sympathy I ever had for Sienna Miller. She has shown that she is nothing more than a self-centered, home wrecking s!ut. Karma is a b!tc#, Sienna and I hope it comes back around to bite you on the @ss.

GGG

The bitch just needs to go away - Homewrecker!!!!!!!!!!1

Hawaii spring break

Sienna and Balthazar just want to be happy.Why should Balthazar live with his wife if he's unhappy with her and if he doesn't love her anymore.

B

Absolutely, Martha. If he doesn't love his wife any more they should move on. Get a divorce, make arrangements in a mature fashion that puts the children's best interests at the forefront; take some time to examine what went wrong, and then eventually get back into the relationship pool. That's not exactly what happened here.

Anita

WHORE !!!!!

WHORE !!!!!!

WHORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita

Here's a thought -

Why doesn't Getty just join the Mormon cult. That way he can boink them all and call them his wives.

greeneyedlass

Those two are just disgusting!!! I won't watch ANYTHING either of them are in. I used to enjoy Brothers & Sisters, but won't even watch it now, I can't stand to look at him and I think she's a worthless skank.

Rip M 2 Shreds

These comments being made here are probably from fat, over the hill watchers of The View, who have no life. Really folks, mind your own business. Your pathetic little lives need tending to. STFU.

kan

The comments by Real Deal only apply to 1 thru 12.

mmmmm

Real Deal,

Because only fat, ugly people have any nation that these two should show a little respect for his wife and family? Please. You are just as pathetic for reading and replying to the posts.

I've never seen a woman have sex in public as much as Sienna. I believe that she knows she's being filmed and gets off on it. It's a little twist of the knife to his wife.

Anita

It's unfair that the public scorn is always solely directed toward the woman in such situations.
They are BOTH whores.