Pamela: Which Way to the Bun Show?

12/7/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was caught soaking up some culture this weekend by visiting an art gallery -- we're guessing she's into post slutty modernistic.

Taytay

um Pammy...this is not cute honey. I know you can't see what the back of your legs look like , but WE CAN. Time for ladies your age to take it on in the house and cover up a bit. Thats as nice as I can be about it. No matter how much more you get done to them tata's or that face, we can still see how you are aging rapidly. Stop trying to fight time and just embrace it!!! You'll look better!!! And someone tell Heather Locklear to stop getting fillers!!!!

Nostradamus

A slut is always a slut.

Truth Hurts

She's got cheeks out, but the dude she's with is fully dressed. What a double standard

Barfalufugus

Ok, I just had to add that not one thing she is wearing matches at all. Shorts and a knit hat? Has Pam finally gone around the bend?

Triple Play

Not sexy, not pretty, very sloppy. In other words she is a PIG

Hawkeye

I don't know how art galleries are run in Los Angeles, but here in New York I'm pretty sure there's some sort of dress code at our galleries.

Meaning you have to wear some friggin pants!

Judy

Her children must be the laughing stock of their peers. How unfortunate that some parents don't see how their actions negatively reflect on their chldren. I hope those boys grow to some sort of normal mental and emotional beings but they already have two things going against them....their parents.

Barfalufugus

Who is this guy? I thought she was bumping uglies with Tommy Lee again.

If a gas station quickie mart says "No shirt, no shoes, no service", I would think a museum would have some sort of dress code.

bew

AND...she's got old lady arms.

Al

Yuck, that's gross from both directions! If it weren't for Home Improvement this chick would be living in a trailer.

sandy

wtf??? what is it with these hollyweird women not wearing pants in public???

2drk2fck

GROSS they arent even shorts! GET A CLUE who wears this SH*T ?

Yawn

OMG!! WTF is this outfit? How could anyone look at themselves in the mirror, put on an ugly bathing suit bottom with a T-shirt that doesn't match and a knit hat and think to themselves "Wow, I am smoking hot! I think I will put on my heels and go to that art gallery!" I would love to hear what Joan Rivers would have to say about this getup! AND, Pammy, you big piece of trash - have you seen what the back of your thighs look like? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tangie

"LOOK AT ME!!!!! I AM DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION!!!" She really has some issues.....geez!

bew

Maybe when she sees these pictures and the ones over on the Daily Mail she'll be shocked and get a clue? A wake up call? She's got saggy, dry elbows and old lady arms, a flabby butt, and cellulite. What in the hell does she think we want to see? Even us used to be jealous ones, arent jealous anymore.