Pamela: Which Way to the Bun Show?

12/7/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was caught soaking up some culture this weekend by visiting an art gallery -- we're guessing she's into post slutty modernistic.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

anonymous

Where is her pant???

Joanne

We always see her here, there and everywhere... Where are her kids? With Tommy Lee??

sanit suphanta

Does not matter she too old

Jenna

I still can't believe that Pam went to a "red carpet" event, dressed in only underwear and a casual t-shirt! She really does
not have any common sense, nor is her IQ at any high ranger, nor has it ever been, obviously! My husband was right when
he said that she is in the same category as Courtney Love as far as skankiness goes. Have you looked close at Pam's face and how bad it appears to be at this stage in her life? She's a mess! No amount of makeup or plastic surgery could fix her ugly, skanky mug! I'll give it to her. Pam has a knock-out body, but that's where it ends.. She could be right in front of you, with a little, tiny, sexy bikini on and once she turns around and looks at you, it's like fright night! One is in danger of having
a coronary arrest if exposed to Pamela Anderson's sickly, poorly kempt face!!!!

twodog

I've got a footlong for her bun~~~

twodog

Geez, you couldln't pay me enough to let her put that mouth on mine....~~~

twodog

And when I say "mine" I don't mean my mouth>>>

deb

no.3...its her,lol...are you kidding me!!! the hat thing she got from the skank tommy lee,very sad that he hunted her down way in the beginning because i think hes the one that set and paved the road for her to be the hore she is,and dirty ol hug hefner and we know she screwed that too,shes retarded!!!

deb

no.3...its her,shes retarded,the hat,thats a tom lee thing,its her just very made up on thee eyes,yuk!

deb

no.108...seriously,if u seen her up close her body is not as great as everyone thinks it is,she is seriously flawed!!! wat gets pam where she is is that she screws her way in,MEN GIVE CASH FOR SEX,BOTTOM LINE!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8