Xmas Mystery -- Britney and the Phantom Belch

12/11/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears accused her kid Jayden James of ripping a burp in her face during a sweet Christmas message to her fans. Problem is -- there's no evidence on the video to back up her claim! She's using the kid as a scape-throat!!

my name is

If this isn't hard hitting journalism, I don't know what is...

Hurley

Sorry, but I heard the burp. It was quiet and right as he first turned his head toward her after waving at the camera.

my 3 cents

huh???

css

Who cares! She looks gorgeous and healthy - good for you Britney! And those kids are adorable! The baby really seems to be a "mamma's boy!" So cute!

ReN

I heard it.
Leave the girl alone TMZ. Don't make crap up now that she's finally doing better.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Ugh.. how can people buy that crappy "music"... Her fans are her "enablers". Anyway.. i'm soooo sick of her.. enough TMZ!!!!!

Kevin

Who cares, her and her whole f-uped family should all die.

it's britney bitch

You can clearly hear the burp, not like it matters... tmz you guys need better material cause really to burp or not to burp is a really sad question...

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

LOVE CIRCUS and I'm so pleased she is doing great!!!!!!!! Ha...to all u people who wished for bad things for her! Don't like her or her music, then skip reading and typing abt her....hypocrites.

Big Bear

Britney is the one who burped and now she blames it on her child. What a fine mother figure she is!!!

Tangie

Nobody wants to hear from you, idiot. Shouldn't you be getting carried off on a gurney to the loony bin? The fans you have are retarded. Their parents need to be slapped.

Jodi

Yeah, right 'Brits Music Sucks" - and then you listen to "Womanizer" every night locked alone in your room where you think no one can hear you. Britney has done GREAT! I have to admit I was NOT a fan of hers, but I've changed my mind. I still think she needs to stop using the nasaly, throaty sound when she sings, because the parts where she doesn't do that, she sounds great. Keep it up, Brit! You've come a long way!!

WORKING

i thought it sounded like she said "as my son farts" either way, do we have to hear it? if britney's son burps in the forrest and there is no one to hear it, what happens next?

Erin

dumbasses, u can clearly hear the burp at .08. why still try to put her down tmz??

ka

she is a jack ass.she sucks she is a terrible mother and she is ugly.she looks so bad for her age.madonna is older and still hot

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments