Back to the Past

12/18/2008 3:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's Claudia Wells who played Marty McFly's girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, in the 1985 film "Back to the Future."
Claudia Wells

Because her mother was diagnosed with cancer, Claudia had to drop out of the two sequels and was replaced by Elisabeth Shue.

Claudia owns a designer discount boutique for men in L.A. called Armani Wells.

COMMENTS

Angie

Didn't see that one coming. That's too bad her mom got sick and she had to drop out.

2074 days ago

VioletteUK

I didnt either...she sure looks different :o

2074 days ago

beth563

Didn't recognize her at all. 23 years, but still lookin' good. Wish I looked as good.

2074 days ago

Tangie

OMG! She looks horrific! She looks like a man that had a sex change!! And she was only in the movie for about 1 minute total. It's not like she is a real actress or anything.

2074 days ago

Tangie

Whoa! WTF? Lady, if you do read these comments, here is some friendly advice.....your hair dye is WAY too harsh...very aging. And a jar of wrinkle cream would not hurt you. Lighten up and pluck your heavy duty brows and for crying out loud, wear some femine clothes, you look just like a male!

2074 days ago

Tangie

nasty nasty nasty....even the drooling, tweaked out, diaper clad Michael J. Fox looks better than her!

2074 days ago

moveover

I'd have to see matching fingerprints to believe it's the same women.

2074 days ago

vanessa

loved her in the original! It will forever be my all time fav movie! She looks extremely different but far better in the 80's!

2074 days ago

h20

LeahLeah-I thought so too!

2074 days ago

Taunya

I used to love to watch Back to the Future, but I would not have ever guess who she was.

2074 days ago

Debralee

Wow! I totally guessed she was that girl from Clueless... Amber!

2073 days ago

KPinBH

She is a classic beauty. Those making comments about her looks negatively, all I can say is don't be a hater.

2073 days ago

criss

She definitely looks different (at least in that pic), but I've always had a bit of a crush on her.

2073 days ago

Chuck

Well, she is no great beauty. The red wig is cool.

2071 days ago

ukprincess

Times like this, I wish idiots were not allowed to exist in our world. How can you find it in your conciousness to look at this picture and make ridiculous, negative comments like this. How ugly are you to hurt people's feelings like this. You might think you are been honest, but this picture represents a 42 year old woman, who is beautiful on the inside and out. She has had NO work done. Probably you would like to see her undergo all those surgeries that most fake film stars go through to appear younger but plastic. You should all be ashamed of yourself. It's a shame that people like you (with the negative comments) spend too much time trying to be fake and looking at too many ridiculus plastic people, than actually looking at people who are real and ageing as real people. GROW UP.

2071 days ago