Gray's Anatomy

12/19/2008 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old resurfaced at some sort of a comic festival in New Jersey recently, looking quaint.
Erin Gray
Gray wrote a book entitled "Act Right: A Manual for the On-Camera Actor."

When not starring in low budget films, Erin teaches tai chi at UCLA.

COMMENTS

jrad247

Did the camera guy yell out "Show Us Your Crazy Face" just before this shot was taken ?

This broad looks nucking futs ~

Oh and Voice of Reality needs to go back on the medication.... blah blah blah ~ Shhhhhhut up !!

2030 days ago

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

I'd impregnate that, I would!

MILF--it does MY GOOOOD!

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2030 days ago

paulkersey

i love her, she is definately in my all time top 10 list. i met her at an autograph show a few years ago and she is very sweet and easy to talk to.

2030 days ago

Crackhead

I think it is funny the way women age. The game is usually over for them after their mid 40's. They dry up and lose their power over men. And then they start to panic. But can't do a thing about it. And they know it and hate it. Cracks me up to see it over and over again.

2030 days ago

devin

"She was and still is a class act. Wheter she was doing a movie, television or as a model. You guys know how Hwood works. It is hard for a tv player to crossover into movies. I am pretty sure she could have gotten more roles had she been willing to show some skin, not that doing nudity is classless, but some directors do it just to show it.and some actresses will do it just to get a part. Again she had class. Was was beautiful then and she is still beautiful. The number of actors and actresses that make it to a major series or major movie, much less win any awards, are very few so don't judge her career by some lame standard. Maybe she decided it was better to show what she could do on a set instead of on a director's couch. A class act. And that is the voice of reality

Posted at 5:02PM on Dec 19th 2008 by Voice of Reality"

^^ In the late 70's, before Buck Rogers, she was in Playboy as the centerfold under a different last name. She was totally nude and had a whole lot of class. She certainly had no problem showing everything. Some actors make it, some don't. It is the luck of the draw.

2030 days ago

Buster

I'd still hit that.

2030 days ago

this is gay

Kristen Bell MEET YOUR FUTURE

2030 days ago

Kathleen

I was with a loser ex of mine about seven or eight years ago, waiting in line at a Sci-Fi expo to meet some geeky star. She and the rest of the Buck Rodgers cast was there waiting for people to sign autographs for fans. I felt bad for her having to charge people for her signature. She seemed nice though, but the actor who played Buck wanted to beat up my ex for something stupid he said.

2030 days ago

helen

Wow she still is beautiful.

2030 days ago

Nuts

Looking good.who says you cant look good as you age..She sure proves ypu can.58 and lovely.

2030 days ago

Joanne

I think she still looks pretty, too. It is so refreshing to see someone who didn't need to resort to plastic surgery...

2030 days ago

Sandi

QUAINT? Who the heck writes this stuff? Quaint? She looks healthy and beautiful - and refreshingly natural.

2029 days ago

Erin

Wow-- tai chi must really do wonders. I was expecting an older lady :)

2028 days ago