MADtv Star -- Only the Paychecks Were Funny

12/19/2008 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After seven years as a major cast member on MADtv, you'd think Bobby Lee would have a pretty sweet ride, right?

Bobby Lee: Click to watch
Think again.

boredshitless@work

i luv this dude, he is so funny.

tarded

Bobby Lee is so funny! I loved Connie Chung & The Average Asian

NYone

Come and check out my DAEWOO !!! LMAO !!!! He is the BEST !!

Prince Von A-Hole

Am I the only one who heard the Paps under the breath racest coment?

TEAMTORI

I love Bobby Lee..."Uh OH HOT DOG"

VeraLynn

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOO TALENTED!!! I will miss this show terribly...I can't believe they canceled it.

justsaying

Bobby Lee, you were real good on MAD TV. Now stop dissing the show that made you a star. Remember, you are Asian. That means that you'll be getting even less roles on t.v. and in the movies than Blacks and Mexicans. I'm not being racist, it's just a fact of life. Don't believe me? Look at t.v. for one week and SANS Lucy Lui and the girl on Grey's, count the number of Asians. IT'S SO SAD BUT TRUE.

NYone

LMAO

Al

Why is he carrying a purse?

NYone

He wasnt dissing anyone, he's right there is no money on FOX ..and this is such a shame because the dude that does Barack on Mad TV, I think his name is Keegan something well his impression is WAAAAAAAY better than Fred Armisen's Barack ..this sucks !!!! He needs his own damn show like Frank Caliendo, I hope de continues to get TV work because he will be missed

A Real Housewife from Compton

Helloooo...maybe he invested so that he could have something to live on for when Hollywood does not come calling.

The Dude

....probably the coolest 1/2 chinese 1/2 Korean you'll ever meet...(i'm guessing as he does not list himself anything but as "Asian")

Fox

How is MadTV getting the axe when it's hands down better than SNL has been in a long time. I honestly don't get it. SNL needs to be put out of its sad misery.

i'd be proud too

i do not think this guy was funny most of the time, his stuff was painful to watch

i am in agreement with this one tho

0. Uh Oh...HOT DOG! If they still had Michael McDonald, Mo Collins Debra Wilson and Stephanie Weir, the show would have never been canceled...When those guys and Bobby Lee were on the show it was better then SNL, easy.
---------------------------------
you forget Nicole Sullivan!

repoman

Its kind of hard to make fun of a guy, like Bobby, who already pokes fun at himself on the show. Self depreciating humor is one of his specialties. Try someone else TMZ!

------
Ike Barinhotlz was pretty funny too.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments