Palin's Daughter's Baby-Daddy's Mama Arrested

12/19/2008 12:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

...did you follow all that?

Here's the deal: Levi Johnston, the dude who knocked up Sarah Palin's unwed teen daughter Bristol, got some bad news yesterday -- his mom got popped by Alaska State Troopers during an undercover drug investigation.

And while Bristol is set to pop this weekend, Levi's mom is due back in court sometime soon to face six felony drug charges.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hahaha

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Luke Warmwater

Oh Ma, say it ain't so....

Tatum

HAHA this made my morning!

Jive

Methed out Alaskans? You betcha!

And just to think, 47% of this country wanted THAT kind of freakshow drama in the WHITE HOUSE!!

McSame/Failin 2012. Pending Tagline: You can't keep a good moron down!!

IamThinking

Who cares??? That just shows the kind people Palin ios related to. I never thought anything of her and I never will. That have FAKE written all over her!

IamThinking

The truth about that fame whore is coming out, slowly but surely. I can't stand that woman!

Bebo

I don't care for Palin myself, but her daughter's boyfriend's mother has nothing to do with Palin's political skills or lack thereof.

It's freaking Alaska people. Small towns are always riddled with drug addicts!

TJ

Do you people have mush for brains? How is Sarah Palin in any way responsible for what her daughter's boyfriend's MOTHER does? I hope you all are judged by your in-laws, or out-laws, whatever the case may be.

Mouse

I'm suer Sarah will issue one of those I no nothing statements. RIGHT! White trash mingles with white trash

bebe

Whoknows--- i completely agree.

CLN N SBR

GOOD JOB TMZ!! now report on the 3rd cousin of the 2nd Uncle by the 2nd marraige of the 6th cousin of the 1st Aunt. Little minds who think this is news!!

cookie

Palin "pals" around with drug manufacturers and distributors?

julie

I think this teenager has given birth before. TRIG

Wow

What a shame! I hope they still are able to enjoy their special little blessing!

Rita

Good old fasioned family values. And, to #8....remember, it was Sarah who said her daughter's pregnancy was cause for celebration, and who paraded this boy around during her campaign, so she's the one who put herself into the mix. Would she be putting this kid on display NOW? What a nut job.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments