Michael Jackson -- Alpha Male?

12/21/2008 5:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael may be in desperate need of a lung transplant, according to Ian Halperin, author of a new M.J. bio.

Halperin claims Jacko suffers from a rare genetic disorder known as Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, which has led to emphysema and gastrointestinal bleeding.

Halperin told In Touch Michael can barely speak and is nearly blind in his left eye.

We called MJ's reps -- nothing.

deb

dead yet?

Bubblebunny

Are you sure it ain't the drugs ? Or something related to his ODD sexuality ?

Barfalufugus

No explanation yet for as to why he has become a white woman.

Party 'till you die!

Damn! I just looked that up on Web MD and the prognosis is grim! I honestly don't know what to think of MJ. I don't know whether he is a pedophile, or if he really is the closest thing to a real life Peter Pan-trapped forever in an adult's body with a child's mind. Honestly, if he's really a pedo, I wouldn't shed a single tear about his passing and in fact, might do a small Moonwalk in celebration. If he's just the innocent Pan type, who seeks children strictly for their non-judgmental, like minded companionship; I would feel really bad for him. He would be the most mis-judged person in my lifetime. We may never know which is which, or it could all come out later on. If he does indeed have this horrible affliction, he is going to have some rough times ahead and a markedly decreased life span. I honestly don't know whether to celebrate this as an almost Karmic sort of the world righting its' wrongs, or to feel bad for an innocent person suffering badly from something horrible and beyond his control. Anyone else confused/conflicted as hell about this guy?

SLM08

My brother was diagnosed with this disorder over 15 years ago. He had to have 2 liver transplants and DID lose vision in his left eye..which has now been replaced with a new fiberglass eye. It was pure hell for my family. I wish Michael and his family the best!

FERD BERFEL

AH ha ha ha ha ha AH ha ha ha ha ha Like to touch the little ones ay Buttmunch????? You should have been nice and squeeky clean like my family. And they called it "Gay boy looooooooahahoooovvvvvveeeee" You reep what you blow.

Eileen Gatti

AND,,,,,HE'S A PEDOPHILE.

killa'bro

if that does kill the freak hopefully something else will

river rat

While I certainly am no Michael Jackson fan or apologist, it is just wrong to wish bad things on him. It's just wrong to do that to anyone.

steve

Going blind,,,,we all know what causes that !!!!!

Michael

He was found INNOCENT... the family was screwed up. He helped that kid get rid of his cancer! If he is really sick people should be supporting him. Like the millions of people he has helped. Giving millions and millions to charities and helping others...

rachel

But everyone who works closely to him says that baby whisper voice is fake, and
he can speak in a normal man's voice.
Just like Janet, too, that she fakes that baby whisper for stage effect.

ASIA

You people will all be judged one day! God be with you Michael

rachelle

You people are sick!!! Did you also cheer when Paul Newman died? Are you happy Ted Kennedy and Patrick Swayze have cancer??
Bt the way, number 2 - it's KARMA, not carma

Illinois person

Is Halperin a doctor or a book writer? If it's the former, did he examine Jacko??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments