It's Barbara Walters!

12/23/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who knew she was such a babe back in the day?

Barbara Walters
Now we know what Senator Edward Brooke saw in her!

COMMENTS

me

Calling her "quite a looker" is being overly generous. She was average at best...now she's just annoying!!!

2067 days ago

northern gypsy

wow..maybe because it's a black & white photo...but... honestly i didn't know it was B.W....have to agree with #1...she's attractive (at best)..i'm guessing fellas found her intelectuality stimulating (it's all good)...

2067 days ago

something smells

SHE WAS OK LOOKING, LOOKS LIKE PENNY MARSHALL ALITTLE.

2067 days ago

Razzie

I'd hit it. (Then, not now!)

2067 days ago

What?

Agreed. Quite a looker is indeed an overstatement. She is unrecognizable due to multiple plastic surgery or botox injections. And I second, the annoying part too.

2067 days ago

maggot

I read she gives some of the best head in Hollywood second to Nancy Reagan...In a book by late actor Peter Lawford.

2067 days ago

Yvette

whhhhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttt the fudge.... well she has always been a little hot to me

2067 days ago

Butterfly

I am totally repulsed by this woman for having revealed the name of the MARRIED African American congressman, in her recent "book," with whom she had an affair. No, I did not buy her book, she spoke of it publicly. How "thoughtful ???" of her to prepare the gentleman, in advance. No consideration, or embarrassment for his family who probably heard about it for the first time. We now know she is as much a piece of trash as some of her interviewees. She is too conceited to muzzle herself, or better yet, volunteer to exit the networks. At seventy nine years old, it's time to stop preying into private lives, stay home, learn how to knit. By the way, I am Caucasian.

2067 days ago

allen antrim

As she ages I think she looks more and more like Johnny Cash

2067 days ago

Kitty

She's nothing but a liar and a media whore.

2067 days ago

Whaddayouknow ?

I also wanted to mention that I love giving and getting from African American men...if you know what I'm saying. A lady doesn't just come right out with it. Toodles.

2067 days ago

moveover

For those old enough to remember, Barbara Walters couldn't cut it as
a serious journalist .... so she became a a gossip hound. That's all
she ever was. She built a career by asking stupid, stupid questions
of celebrities. Her "interviews" never yielded anything of substance
or importance. They were always just gossipy garbage. So, please,
TMZ, ease up on the "respected 70 year old woman" stuff!

2066 days ago

Michelle

Ugly has a name: Barbara Walters.
If she was a horse, I would sell her to a gluue factory.
Another media whore.
I will never forgive her for the way she treated McCain so disrespectfully on her show.
It is our military that keeps Israel safe and prevents another holocaust.
Hollywood: please stop trying to pass a cow's ear off as a slik purse.

2066 days ago

pix

She was into the dark meat.

2066 days ago

Katie

I wonder if she's was such an outright idiot liberal back then too.

2066 days ago