J.Lo -- Don't Stick It Where It Don't Belong

12/24/2008 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez will surely regret someday that she waved off any publicity ...

J.Lo: Click to view!

Tangie

Looks like another marriage of hers is gonna bite the dust. Lady, just stop!

Toria

Beyonce and JLo are two women how have more body and beauty than talent and yet, are stars. Only in America. I guess it's all in how you market yourself. They are marketing machines who are bigger stars than women with more talent in their pinkies than these two have in their entire bodies. I guess in Hollywood it's all about the T&A and I'm not referring to talent and attitude.

moe

Like any one is interested in this cow??

maggie

Well, you clicked on the story, Moe

Madge's Vag

she seems like a total "see you next tuesday". she should be thankful anyone wants her pic anymore. loser.

Bee

I don't blame her for shoo-ing the camera guy away....that was a bit too close for comfort. Do you job, but be respectful!

Anita

Just because a few tabloids or low life websites print something does not make it true.

Her marriage is probably fine.

And if it isn't they'll have to work it out just like we all have to.
For better or for worse....remember?

nikki88

why the hell would they leave the window down? i dont blame her...the paps need to learn to give some space.

RITE ING KLAS

If you don't want the paps CLOSE THE WINDOW!!!!

my 3 cents

The tabloids usually get the story right about 60% of the time when it comes to divorce...they got Madonna about six months before it happened.

From The Bronx (Really)

Ha ha ha ha ha! that was great... Watz up wit dat, J. Lo!? She's never been the same after hooking up with lanky Mark Anthony *sniff...sniff*... Guess she's an "Up Girl" now.

Trooper Tom

Her 15 minutes is way over.....can't sing can't act..... don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

sassy

i wish she would stop posing with her eyes half shut and her mouth a little open. everytime she posses it looks like she has the wind all up in her face.

she looks so much prettier without those UGLY (that goes 4 all stars)) fake eyelashes!!! she doesn't need them or make-up.

George William Gockel

I really really am intetested in Jennifer Lopez. I really really am interested about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am excited in Jennifer Lopez. I really really am excited about Jennifer Lopez. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. I hope,I need and I want for Jennifer Lopez to divorce Marc Anthony for good!!!! I also hope,I also want and I also need for Jennifer Lopez to marry me for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one day Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other.

scarlett

I have this feeling that she and Ben have, at the very least, been talking. Ben just does not seem that interested in his marriage ... This is definitely something to look out for.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments