"True Blood" Actress: My Marriage Sucks

12/25/2008 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Sapia has filed for divorce against her husband of three years, Gregg Adam Gellman -- not a vampire.

Sapia, who has appeared in "True Blood" and "Dirt," cited irreconcilable differences. No kids, no spousal support -- she just wants out.

arte help

She looks yummy....

darling nikki

Where is the story?

btw, never heard of the chick.

FERD BERFEL

Now it's about time you start showing real woman instead of Zitney, Skanky Lohan and Madonga, and Paris the pig. By the way how is Anna Nicole Smith ?????? O h yeah she's still dead Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha . It's still funny as hell

Leslie

Seriously? Why is this even news? She was featured on True Blood for maybe a total of 2 minutes. Nobody knows who she is, so who cares?

Loud and talentless

Me would have a tongue so sore I'd have trouble speaking. LOOOOONG night!

Mikah4tmz

Maybe it's news that a woman DOESN'T want spousal support. LOL

Charles

Umm... I've seen every episode at least once... who is she? Don't recall seeing here on the show...

R.J. Johnson

She married a vampire?

Creepy Bill

JUST ANOTHER OVERPAID HOLLYWOOD WHORE.

Peep

What episode was she on again? I don't remember this chick from True Blood at all. Scratch that, I just checked - she played Maudette Pickens. She looks much better as a blood. oh and we care she's getting divorced because..? My marriage sucks too, I'll drop you an e-mail and give the juicy details for those ah-hem.. "slow days".

irishooligan

Fangbanger.......what was Maudette caught with Jason Stackhouse? or is she leaving cause her man banged Sookie? c'mon you couldnt find a better story than this....weak.

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

No kidding; of course marriage sucks. After six months I was looking for loop holes in the marriage license; I was ready to kill myself, I was so damn miserable. Now I know why they call marriage an institution--you have to be crazy and committed. Forget marriage.

Nick Rolls

I'd F#@k her....the real news is that, unlike all the other Hollywood Whores, she is just walking away without anything "owed to her for being a wife" Kudos for you Danielle .....even though you only had a brief walk on to True Blood. I commend you for not being a Typical C.U.Next.Tuesday in DIvorce Court.

Tannia

I watched true blood religiously and I have no idea who this woman is. You must be desperate for stories.

egriffin

I've never heard of this woman. The only thing that makes it newsworthy is that, for once, a celeb from Hollywood isn't doing the divorce drama. They are walking away with some dignity! Good for her on that point.

2095 days ago