Lindsay Lohan to Pops -- I'm Rubber, You're Glue

12/27/2008 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you didn't know which side Lindsay Lohan was on in the Michael Lohan vs. Samantha Ronson battle, now you do.

Play video

darling nikki

These Hollywood types kill me. Those parents let their bread-winning kids do whatever the f/ck they want when they are children....but when they grown those dead beats want to start acting like they got say-so in their life. Lindsay (not Sam) was the master of her own downfall, along with her sperm donor.

sani

Why is Mr.Felon(ML) doing all this? Can't he see that he is doing his daughter unhappy?
Someone lock him and throw away the key for a long time, please...

The Dude

She probably got it wrong and said I'm blubber your glue, what bounces off of me smells like poo."

CR

These two do this every year at Christmas time. Just too desparate to be talked about, I guess. Really surprised the idiot mother and sister aren't in on it too.

stacie

Lindsay Lohan is one nasty girl. plus she cant act or sing i dont even know why people even like her!

Dee

Who gives a rat's ass about Lindsay "loser" Lohan? She's a young, dumb, confused child. Please report on the hundreds of other actors and actresses who actually deserve attention but never get any. I wish this girl would just GO AWAY FOREVER!

kevin

With ALL these posts, it's obvious that we care.

why?

THIS GIRL LINDSAY, SAM, AND THE LOHAN FAMILY NEED COUNSELING AND HELP. IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR CHILD TURNS INTO FROM BEING A CHILD STAR, I WILL PASS AND LET MY CHILDREN GROW UP NORMALLY. LINDSEY WAS CUTE AS A CHILD ACTOR, BUT HONESTLY I DO NOT THINK SHE CAN ACT WITHOUT HERBIE AS THE CO-STAR. THIS GIRL IS SO UNHAPPY AND NO ONE CARES UNLESS SHE DOES NOT HAVE A MONEY MAKING HIT. SHE HAS NOT HAD A HIT SINCE HER TWEEN CAREER. I PRAY THAT SOMEONE HELPS HER AND HER SIBLINGS BEFORE SHE BECOMES THE NEXT ANNA NICOLE & MARILYN MONROE (HER IDOL). THIS GIRL MAKES BRITNEY LOOK NORMAL.

Cara

LOL

Ouch.

He is such a liar.

Lindsay...Pay NO attention to him.
Go on about your merry little way and have a great New Year.

My dad died in 2906 and I wish I would have spent more time with him before he died suddenly.
I know you guys aren't on good terms, but PLEASE, for your PEACE..Please try to make amends soon and
just keep your distance from him. That way you'll never have any regrets. Like I said, I'm with you on this, but...think about it. Ok?

Cara

Ps...
One more thing you can blame on him is the gene he gave you to desire drugs.

Not saying you're on them, but the past is the past.

Happy New Year!

Cara

Dee....

This is TMZ. Gossip DIRT.
No offense but go back to Oprah. LOL

darling nikki

My dad died in 2906

Posted at 10:17AM on Dec 27th 2008 by cara

WTF....smfh....

Tangie

No, we don't care about this idiot. If enough people complain, maybe TMZ will put up stories about real celebs! LL is not famous for anything but being a drunk, drug addicted little brat who fights with anybody and everybody who comes in contact with her. WE DON'T CARE!!! STOP!!!

Support our Men in Uniform

I want to see daddy Lo go after Sam. I want the gossip, TMZ doesn't have!!!

Anita

I CARE!

You can't make ammends with some parents and Michael Lohan is one of them. A total psycho dad.
Lindsay needs to cut him out of her life completely.

What does he want with her anyway at this point? Doesn't he have a GF who looks like Lindsay ? That should be enough for him. It has to be.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments