RNC White Album Officially Drops

12/27/2008 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, the perfect stocking stuffer for Republican's dreaming of a White Christmas – a CD called "We Hate the USA" with the hit track, "Barack the Magic Negro."

It's true -- RNC candidate Chip Saltsman pimped the 41 track CD to fellow committee members to get them in the holiday spirit.

As if the RNC Kool-aid couldn't get any more bizarre, the Obama tribute is sung by an Al Sharpton impersonator, to the tune of "Puff the Magic Dragon."

The song, first spun live by Rush Limbaugh, includes the lyrics "See, real black men, like Snoop Dogg, or me, or Farrakhan, have talked the talk, and walked the walk, not come in late and won."

What's next -- "Ivory and Ebony" and "The Star Spanglish banner?"

Wait, they're on the CD too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

darling nikki

Is anyone really surprised?

Party 'till you die!

Probably did it on the taxpayer's tab. And then we have nice folks like Lush Windbag pushing it too. Racist much?

darling nikki

TMZ, you are late as usual. I already used that as a stocking stuffer for my enitre family!

Yeah Yeah

Rush Limbaugh is a fat slob, he should do us all a favor and overdose on those pills he likes to take.

firebaby

i'm a bit young, so i dunno... does 'republican' mean 'modern rascist'?

darling nikki

Of course Rush played it....he is a miserable, intolerant man....much like the rest of his party.

beachkid

How repulsive! Very sickening to hear of this.

darling nikki

Watch some brainwashed right-winger try to defend this crap. Sorry, this is one atrocity you cannot sugar coat.

Yvette

after years of thinking racism was extinct here it is again the is just sad and disgusting...... white people with nothing else to do but lose and election and make music how desperate do you have to be

silly me

I hate to tell all you "tolerant" liberals, but Al Sharpton is the one who called Barak Obama "Barak the Magic Negro" and that's why the song was made. A better one to listen to is "Banking Queen" by Barney Frank.

darling nikki

So sad that these losers don't realize the damage they are causing. Other countries are laughing and thriving on the fact that we are divided as a nation and cannot overcome our shameful, racist past. It's a shame that the U.S still reeks of backwater ignorance.

Seriously

Geez, you people are stupid. The part TMZ leaves out is that the song is based entirely on an op/ed by black columnist David Ehrenstein, published in the L.A. Times in March '07. You can read it here: http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-ehrenstein19mar19,0,5335087.story?coll=la-opinion-center. You should really bother to research you opinions, rather than get them from a gossip site.

darling nikki

Wow....must be too early in the day but usually in any other post the Republicans are in there full force. Where are they at now? Probably thinking of a pitiful rebuttal. But even some of them have to admit that this is wrong on a whole new level.

Strawberrygirl

I am a Republican, I didn't vote for Obama on a several issues that have nothing to do with race...Taxes, Abortion and Healthcare...Although the Republican Party didn't have a good plan on healthcare either...anyway...I digress...

I can't stand Rush...don't know how he has made it this far.

I haven't looked up this CD to see what other CRAP is on it... I won't give it the time of day. I find it pathetic...and not humorous... but all i've read is TMZ's small narrative...

Please don't clump all Republicans in one category...we are just as diverse on many levels as Democrats... and I'm sure many, many Republicans will find this as offensive as I do...

The actions of a few don't make up the whole.

Good Luck to President-Elect Obama

Happy New Year to all!

not an inhaler

I'm a Republican, and I don't think this is representative of the majority of the Republican party. It is satire, but in very poor taste. Similar to a comedian I watched for a BRIEF time last night on TV--it doesn't do anyone any good to make your point in a way that is offensive.

So... give us a break. I'm a Republican because I enjoy capitalism, and I think everyone should have a crack at succeedingon their merits--white, black, or purple polka-dotted, doesn't really make a difference to me. Had I received one of the CD's, it would have gone in the trash.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments