Sarah Palin Turns Stomachs

12/27/2008 1:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin apparently has made a lasting impression with some TMZ TV viewers.

We're getting "feedback" that our story about Sarah and the turkeys have turned some people into veggies.

Support our Men in Uniform

Maybe Obama can force everyone to build a vegetable garden instead of handing out BIGGER AND FATTER WELFARE checks.

Wow

Sarah Palin was clearly set up. Big shock, the media wanted to make her look bad. I noticed in the longer versions I've seen the guy in the background keeps looking toward her and smiling. Spare me.

Tazandra

Sarah Palin clearly set that bit up with her and the turkeys by herself. In fact when she was asked if she wanted to move to another spot away from the killing she said, "no".....also she is deliberately standing off to one side so the viewer can get a good view of the turkey killing action going on behind her. Nobody "set" her up.....she did it all on her own.

Dick Whippler

TMZ, YOU ARE A SORRY BUNCH OF, WHAT IS HARVEY??? YEAH, ONE OF THEM HARVEY THINGS, PETER PUFFERS.

Dick Whippler

MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD START RIPPING ON THAT FAKE THAT WAS ELECTED INTO OFFICE, MAYBE RIP ON HOW PURPLE HIS SOUP COOLERS ARE, THAT WOULD BE FAIR GAME WOULDN'T IT?????

Party 'till you die!

Brutal film/political faux pas, but the screaming did go nicely for the full effect. Not digging on it, go veggie.

R.J. Johnson

Hmmm, let's see, Sarah Palin elected as a Mayor and a Governor and Caroline Kennedy elected as a...? Someone help me here.

2063 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

A good fried turkey sure beats the hell outta' some lousy pickled beats and squash!

Truth

Yup. Palin can't step out her front door without making an ass of herself. What kind of fool can blow a simple PR gig like pardoning a Thanksgiving turkey? Oh, right. Her kind of fool.

uh?

Decapitating a turkey? Would you rather leave the head on? How did you think they are slaughtered? Ever see cows lined up for the kill? Do you think about that when your eating a juicy steak? When you remove the turkey giblets? Ever pluck a chicken? Dress a buck?

Strawberrygirl

Some of ya'll really need to calm down...lol...I mean...I am sorry for the turkeys... it sucks... but... I did learn something for the day... I've never thought about how they slaughter turkeys...now I know. :(

I thought your editing and the screaming was really funny...I literally laughed out loud...

People.. lighten up! :)

Happy New Year to all!

2063 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

Very cute re-editing.. Still extremely disturbing that people try to defend this dolt. She knew exactly what she was doing when she started that interview.. It's all about exposure for this chick, good or bad doesn't matter. As long as it keeps her from having to pay attention to her family, and keeps a spotlight on that thick but pitifully empty head of hers.. she's happy!

As for becoming a vegetarian because of the video... would probably be a healthier way to go, but I love me some meat. I just don't go looking for the gory details of how it ends up on my plate.

Ima adead moose

Wrong turkey

El Mexicutioner

Who cares about turkeys? They taste good. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go to Boston Market and gets some right now. Hell, I might even eat a turkey sub from Subway tonight. Everyone hates on Palin because she is smart and a MILF, soon to be a GILF. When was the last time your Governor gave any of your families an energy rebate? All you moronic sheep need to quit watching MSNBC and allowing all the other left wing nut jobs like the Daily Kos , Move On, and the Huffington Post cloud your judgment. And for the record, I am a liberal, I'm just not some left wing zealot that is so consumed with hate to the point that it doesnt allow me to have a rational thought on anything.

tjs

Let it go already lefties!!! You are ALL so afraid that Sara Palin might just "pop" back up in 4 YEARS from now!!! WOW!!! I'm amazed that she scares all you Libs that much!!!! A little insecure?? OH....take a good look at our country now.....b/c in 4 years you won't recognize it!! You got your man in office....let Palin go already!!! AND.....DON'T PASS THE BLAME WHEN YOUR O MAN RUNS THIS COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments