Miley Cyrus: Like a Virgin

12/29/2008 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her friend Hanna Beth by her side, Miley Cyrus attended an '80s-themed rollerskating party in L.A. over the weekend -- but only after someone explained to her what the '80s were.

Although she looks and sounds like a 35-year-old, Miley wasn't born until 1992.

suezy

Miley Cyrus is the biggest fake in the world.
she looks nothing like the 80's.

2036 days ago

Robin

Leave Miley alone.

darling nikki

Disney gone wild: the skanking rink edition.

Bobby D.

Have you forgotten this girl is a kid? Why hurt her feelings like that. It just makes TMZ look really bad.

rjinchi

Do they ever put down their flippn phones? I dont really get the horse-faced miley, but hey I am not a 10-year old little girl.

darling nikki

I see Dana Plato potential.

Mad World

To number 3 poster. Do you really think that these people with intense schedules and way more money than they should have really read TMZ.com? If you do believe that anything posted here would hurt any of their feelings, even if they did read it, then your a bit insane. Because even if they did read it they have the good sense to realize that this is basically a online tabloid with some honesty and no class. That is what makes TMZ so popular. So, trust me they have other concerns than TMZ.
And she does sound like she is a 30 year old smoker. She does look much older than her age. Most girls her age do now. Their parents have allowed them to dress and act like they are much older. It is what our society has become.

musicfan14

Flip phones? We didn't have those little things back in the 80's. She didn't try too hard to look the part either, did she...

superman

Like a Virgin? Please, that girl been sexually active for at least a year. Maybe longer. I would imagine some 40 year old guy she works with, "Tapped That" a couple of years ago. How else can you explain her success?

red

Oh please she's a skank. She looks older than 35, Does not speak properly and yes looks like a horse. If she works for Disney I won't be buying my daughter anymore Disney movies. I do not my daughter to be influenced by a skank like her.

Kim

Someone should have told her that those are 70's disco pants, not 80's!

Anita

You people all have dirty minds and project it onto a young girl.
Her sex life, active or not, is none of your damn business.

Anita

Of course she works for Disney. Are you stupid or something?
Some Disney produced movies can get pretty racy too.

Anita

no, your daughter wll be influenced by a skank like yourself.

darling nikki

Posted at 10:32AM on Dec 29th 2008 by Superman

Some might wager that the "40 year old guy" was her father. But you ain't heard that from me......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments