Sarah Palin Wears Granny Panties...

12/29/2008 9:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... because she's officially a grandmother now!

Sarah's unwed teenage daughter Bristol finally gave birth yesterday to a baby boy named -- wait for it -- Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston!

Congrats Levi...

Mariah

121:
The Palins HAD to put it out there. It would have been "found out" soon enough. Would have been a bit difficult to explain the daughters obvious pregnant state and/or her obvious absence if they chose to try and hide her away. If they had tried to hide it, it would have been hypocritical. At least they chose to take their lumps (not that they had much of a choice). Liberals act like Bristol had no idea that her family was going to have announce the pregnancy. As if Sarah woke up one day and said, 'let's sandbag Bristol today! I am sure the country is going to just love me for having an unwed pregnant teenage daughter'. You think the Palins weren't mortified this happened??

#122 is right. Both parties salivate over crises/scandals the other party is suffering through. Believe it or not, not all of us conservatives think we are perfect. You think most of us don't die when we hear about people like Sen. Larry Craig or this Bristol thing? We know we rag on people for family values, etc. Of course, we hate it when it blows up in our faces. I think deep down we all breathe a sigh of relief when it's "the other guy". Can't tell you how relieved I was when I heard Blagoevich (sp?) was a Democrat. LOL. It's all relative.

darling nikki

Posted at 4:03AM on Dec 30th 2008 by Big G

Finally someone with a brain!

darling nikki

I wonder what doctor took the bribe to induce the whore? They will do anything to cover up the fact the 1st retarded baby was hers.

Go Sarah!

Aren't a majority of "celebrity" babies born to unwed mothers? How come this trashy website never refers to them as "unwed?" It only seems to apply to Bristol Palin. It's amazing how much you hate someone who is basically a warm, intelligent, successful mother and career woman (Gov. Palin). Do you think you could take your politics out of it, and simply treat this girl with the same respect you would give to any low-life "celebrity?"

Kat

I thought I was going through menopause, and I found out I am going to have a baby due April 20th. I think the youngest child is Sarah Palin's.

darling nikki

Now, now...don't flatter him. Big G hardly has a brain.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

And since some posters have asked about the origin of the name Bristol, it's a city in England.

Posted at 3:35AM on Dec 30th 2008 by Bluesfan

Sarah named her daughter Bristol after Lake Bristol in Alaska.

tmzhater81

they both dropped out of high school! what losers

monique

This is just too much. And the grandmother is a drug dealer! I don't believe the first child is Bristol's though.

Britney loves paparazzi

#114... "hope she does not flaunt that downs syndrome baby" ...WTF??? Should she hide him away somewhere? Oh yea thats what the Kennedys did with their special needs daughter. ugh!

namers

Wow, she named her kid after the fictional antihero of Dirty, Sexy, Money.

Fits.

GOPer

I wish these close robbing non intellectual DB's would go away. The parents of both of these goobers need to be smacked for being efing morons. One of these efed up morons thought she was brilliant and accomplished enough to be VP. Denial and Stupidity run thick up north.

Klaatu

Tripp... is that short for Trippin? Grandma already havin' an influence....

Britney loves paparazzi

Trigg is a Norse name geniuses.

bree

really? most of the people posting on this topic make me sick. everyone wants to act better than, when in reality half of you guys probably don't even have jobs. congratulations to bristol & levi.

someone had mentioned trailers on the white house lawn... i'd take that any day over the mud huts obama's african relatives would like to build there. remember a couple days after he was elected, they were all yelling "we're going to the white house!" god help us.

one more thing... somebody had responded to someone else calling obama "your savior" by saying he is actually "your president." he is not. bush is still our president, dummy. whether we like it or not. obama won't be president for another few weeks, thank god.