« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bridget -- Hey Tom, Remember Us?

12/30/2008 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We've said Tom Brady got engaged to Gisele Bundchen, but yesterday at LAX, his ex Bridget Moynahan reminded us all he's got another baby to watch over -- his son, John Edward Thomas.

Bridget Moynahan: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

h20

Go p!$$ up a rope RJ.

tracey

In this day and age having a mans baby won't keep him with you. Nice try Bridget.

h20

I think Bridget is prettier and seems like a much nicer person than Gisele Buttcheeks.

Tatiana

You're right Tracey.
She may not have kept him with her. But I'm sure she gets a lot of money every month because she has his baby.
You've got to admit she's a very smart woman.

Justsaying

Last time I check she move on and her baby has her last name. At first Tom was no were in sight and was in town but didn't see his child. Took months for him to come around! TMZ sorry Tom Brady dad said engaged isn't true but wait and see.

samy

I dont know why, but Bridget seems like a real b itch

Jimmy

She trapped Tom period, Ya ll know it..

debra

#8 it takes two to make a baby,so quit saying she trapped him

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Tom was right for dumping this whore..GIsele is a million time hotter and has her own money. She imakes more than Tom!

Bridget is uglier and a gold digger for purposely getting pregnant by Brady...She knew what she was doing..lol

Hey Bridget you finished in second place...lol

happiness

I am shocked that everyone out there has nothing better to do with their lives than comment on a single mother who is making good without the loser who left her pregnant for another women.

How often do you see TMZ showing that he has been with his son????

Can you say Deadbeat Daddy's club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....Seriously not all women get pregnant to trap men....

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Bridget wasn't good enough to keep Tom interested..He had to get the heck out of the relationship even if she was pregnant. She must of been disgusting to be around..eww...lol

Miranda

I agree stl chic. I don't doubt that he can afford condoms. She seems happy being a mom and looks like a very good one. I don't get all the hatred towards her. Everyone that has worked with her says she is very nice. Even her ex Scott Rosenberg, who she dumped for Brady, says she is a good person and said he keeps in touch with her. I read it online somewhere. I think it's nice they can put the past behind them like that & be friends. If she's getting $$$$ from him, good. That's a very basic, mandatory obligation he has to her and the baby. I think Tom Brady has gone too Hollywood and is becoming a real prima donna.

giveitup

stl chic, that doesn't even come close to what happened. They split before he even knew she was pregnant. However, you are correct in that they are both responsible, meaning Bridget could have been responsible enough to remember her pill as well.

Miranda

You're correct, ipsgal, that they're both responsible, meaning that Tom could have worn a condom. Birth control is not 100% effective. That's not to say that condoms are either, but I don't think it's fair for people to say that he was "trapped" when he bears some responsibility too.

giveitup

Miranda - I give Tom 50% of the responsibility, and seems he is owning up to it. But tell me, do you think most men would wear a condom knowing their long-term girlfriend was on birth control, or believed she was? Maybe it was a coincidence, and it was actually an accident; you could be right. Just seems a little far-fetched to me. Regardless, they all seem to love the kid, so let's move on, why don't we. It's a little old after 2 years.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments