Lindsay Lohan -- Beach, Babies and Back Tattoos

1/1/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been awhile -- but as Lindsay Lohan was bumming around Miami Beach yesterday, she once again felt the soft touch of a boy's lips on her cheek.

Lindsay Lohan: Click to view!

lisa lisa

2009 AND STILL GETTING LOTS OF FACE TIME . . .

p1tey1

Happy New Year!!!!

Rick J

Two predictions for the upcoming year for Linday with no ill will meant for either, and nothing to back them up:
1) Lindsay and that Samantha chick will call it quits, and it will be a nuclear meltdown as opposed to gradual fade.
2) Lindsay is probably two flopping movies away from resurrecting her career with either a Playboy layout or an extremely shocking movie sex/nude scene.
bonus #3) another trip to Trembling Hills for rehab.

Hawkeye

LiLo will pull an Ann Heche this year.

Yeah, I was into girls, but that was just a "phase."

Bet the farm on it.

lisa lisa

When was her last *hit movie*???

Bob Dole rules

I can't believe my eyes. I never thought I'd say this about Lindsay Lohan but she looks GREAT! Thats more like it! Lets all hope she's left the old Lindsay behind for good.

obama osama

Damn!
That's One Skanky Biotch.

nonny henny

I love this gal. I'm a grammy and have watched her act from childhood. She is a fantastic actor. I have to say she has been royally abused by the paps since before she drove. God bless her and keep her safe and happy.

darling nikki

#9, she was the master of her own downfall. Pity parties should only be thrown for those who are truly deserving.

darling nikki

Let a whore be a whore. I just have no love for racist ones.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

With all do respect nonny henny, I have to disagree with you that L.L. was "abused by the press". She has created her own problems, between crashing her car while on drugs, Chasing and threatening people and now making a spectacle out of herself running around and being "seen" at all the trendy places with this overaged. over rated boy/woman, She obviously wants the press. No feelng sorry for this girl. It's time for Lindsey to go away and make room for up and coming actors that can entertain and behave. Time to quit rewarding these people for their bad behavior.

ju ju bee

Her tattoo, "La Bella Vida," isn't that the same tattoo that Casey Anthony got after her daughter "went missing"?! So, Lindsay got the same tattoo around the same time. That's uber-creepy. If I were her, I would not be showing that tattoo in public for a long time.

Roger Moore

She gave that poor little boy herpes.

tacoluv

Why is this girl famous?? Never seen her in any movies.

for now

Lindsay is still very talented and beautiful
but she needs give up sodomy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments