Kathy Griffin

What a D**k!

1/2/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin is certainly old and experienced enough to know you don't make lewd cracks when you're wearing a hot mic... Anderson Cooper was cool about it, but d**k jokes on CNN just don't seem right -- even for New Year's Eve.

0221_media_removed-1

red

KATHY WHO,
WHAT WAS CNN THINKING TEAMING HER UP WITH AC. THEY NEED TO RETHINK THAT.
RUDE, ANNOYING, NO CLASS.
SHE IS HER OWN BIGGEST FAN, WHICH REALLY ISN'T SAY MUCH. SHE JUST NEEDS TO GO AWAY, AND BECOME A HAS BEEN.

Fur ball

What D--k thought up this? Class vs Class-less, not funny at all. CNN or HLN whatever you are calling yourselves today, Why would you do this to Anderson? CNN has tried to be "Hip" and fractured itself......Will take more than a band-aid to fix this one.

tiria

So what, the only people watching CNN are their sponsors anyway

Holly

Wow CNN. If you were going for edgy you failed miserably. What made you think Anderson & Kathy would pair up well? We are talking about zero chemistry. I love Anderson and I think he showed great restraint. If I was in his situation, Kathy would have been pushed off of the balcony (or platform, whatever they were on). I say next year, bring Erica Hill out of the audience and put her in Kathy's place - she's funnier.

Wascnnfan08

I agree with the majority on this issue -- Kathy Griffin totally wrecked CNN's New Year's Eve Show with Anderson Cooper! She was only tolerable LAST year, but this year.....puke!! I mostly watched MSNBC's New Year's Eve programming which I thought was excellent!! Dang........bet Anderson had the worst hangover today by virtue of simply having to deal with Kathy last night. HOPE CNN will NOT try that again!!

oprah

18. So what, the only people watching CNN are their sponsors anyway

Posted at 11:11AM on Jan 1st 2009 by tiria

Yeap, like their good friend OBAMA..it it wasn't for CNN covering of his corruptions Hillary would have been President now which she is more experienced,,,
that is why I switched to FOX

Jeff Parker

No! But She SHOULD!

cary

i can't beleive these comments that you guys are posting..kathy griffin is the one reason i watched cnn new years eve.."you cant beleive cnn would have her co host with anderson"? she did it last year and was just as funny as this year and thats why she WILL be back next years! plus anderson is one of her loyal gays! what did you poeple expect to see? anderson leading a prayer meeting?? get real..its was all about haveing a good time and some laughs and nobody is bettter at that than kathy griffin!

OhAnn

Well, it's so true...you get what you pay for! That sorry excuse for entertainment is a 2-cent piece of trash!! Last night, the 2.7 seconds that I watched, was an embarrassment and offensive! My TV has seen the last of CNN. It was disgraceful!!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Kathy is not the sharpest pencil in the box, so she has to resort to rude, obnoxious, attention whoring behavior as opposed to Anderson, who is extremely intelligent, well traveled and all around great guy. If you are watching CNN on New Year's Eve, then you probably are looking for more intelligent content, as opposed to this drivel she spouts. I cannot bear to watch or hear her, like nails on a chalkboard.

Triple Play

SHE IS A LOUD MOUTH TALENTLESS PIG

bew

Wow. I dont get it. She should be sharp, happy and witty and full of life with Obama in and Bush out? Why arent all these libs happy instead of borish, slobbering miserable drunks? She was embaressing, even for KG, and totally blew this gig for CNN.

eileen

Kathy was hilarious. I liked the pairing of rude Kathy with classy AC. I was switching between stations and re-watched the CNN parts I missed.

Melissa

meh

Ellie

TO FIBIKER, You only wish you had the class, integrity and background that AndersonCooper has.