Travolta Autopsy Is Over

1/5/2009 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the autopsy of Jett Travolta has just ended.

His body has been transferred to Restview Memorial Mortuary and Crematorium in the Bahamas.

The preliminary report has not yet been completed.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cilla78

TMZ have to say you guys are a bunch of cold hearted losers.

2026 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

EVEN IF IT IS NOT COMPLETE, WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT NOR DO WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrierlady

We will NEVER know the truth......

cochino

this story is as dead as the poor kid. No disrespect intended. This is seriously overkill on TMZ's part for something that has nothing to do with mortals following the life of celebs. TMZ has crossed the line once again and should take note that other media outlets have stopped reporting on this to allow the family some privacy. It's not news anymore........

My condolences to the family.

nira k

The premature death of such a young person always strikes fear in our hearts. What happened? Could have it been prevented? What was missed? How could we have changed the outcome? It touches us in a place way too close to home.
I think that's why we all want to know the autopsy results even though it is really non of our business. We are all just really uncomfortable with death.

Don Imus

he looks like Perez Hilton

2026 days ago

Feeling sorry for this boy

I am saddened and angered at the same time over what has happened to this child. From viewing pictures and videos of Jett, it looks like he had a severe form of autism. I have a 3 year old with a very mild form of ASD. You can bet that if I had millions of dollars at my disposal I would be spending ALL of my money on therapies, all kinds of therapies, and not on vacations and private planes. It seems like the Travolta's hid this under the rug. You would think that with their riches they would devote every dime to treatment. That's what is so sad about this case. With treatment, Jett might have learned to communicate a bit better. This is just so sad. Jett is in a better place right now. R.I.P, Jett.

Brendolyn

Let it go, TMZ. This is not newsworthy. The public does not need to know anything more than the Travolta family has lost their child. Anything more than that is disgustingly intrusive and in bad taste. Let the family grieve in private. I can't imagine anything more horrible than losing my child other than losing my child and having every detail put out there for everyone in the world to know about. Please, in the name of common decency, leave this family alone.

poppy

I'M SURE THE RESULTS WILL BE WHAT EVER THE TRAVOLTA'S SAY THEY WANT THEM TO BE. JUST LIKE THEIR SELF DIAGNOSIS OF WHAT THEY SAY HIS ILLNESS WAS.

Gia

You say it's not newsworthy, yet comments are pouring into TMZ by the thousands? Sounds newsworthy to me.

"feeling sorry for this boy" is right.

Dollar Store Diva

Let's all hang TMZ, We are the ones feeding this. This has half the hype Anna Nicole's death did. It's the Bahama factor! How about we all sit back and play "Jet" by Wings. To his memory.

mary

At least they got a better picture of him this time. TMZ you dont need to have a play by play. sick.

David

There is no cure for Autism. Many therapies do not work and the only ones making money are the supposed therapists offering "treatment." The only way this boy could have been saved was if his parents had put him in a plastic bubble never to live any life.

My mother fell and tripped, hitting the cement basement floor dying immediately. Should I now be blamed for not being there for the unexpected accident? Ridiculous just as being with Jett every second is ridiculous.

Bloghappy

ITA, poppy!

Kathie do you say the same about other deaths? Like that little Caylee down in Florida? What about Jennifer Hudson's family? Is it intrusive and in bad taste to want law enforcement to investigate those deaths too?

rachelle

I hope they seal the results. IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!! Leave the child and family alone. The press and public are vultures!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments