Jett Travolta's Memorial Date Set

1/6/2009 4:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Travoltas will hold a memorial service for their son Jett on Thursday in Ocala, Fl.

His body was cremated on Monday and flown back to Florida the same day.

It is not expected to be open to the public.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jessica

may God be with the family.

yabadabadooo

So sad. God Bless him!

Dollar Store Diva

That was all pretty quick. Damn!

What?

My condolences to the family.

What?

May Jett Rest In Peace and the family find solace with family, friends, and well-wishers. Thankfully, I am sure, they are not monitoring TMZ sites as it relates to their son's death.

Mags

They don't believe in god, they believe in aliens, you should be saying "May Xenu be with this family"

What?

Beautiful child. Hope the family much peace and strength during their time of grieving.

Lesley

he looks so much like his father in this picture.

oops

staring at pictures of kelly preston, make s me wanna rub depakote all over myself !!!
oops forgot...jt, L Ron & tom won't let me...xenu is calling !!!
Posted by hot for kelly

i get the same feelings also when i STARE at pics of kelly, i just want to sit in a bath tub full of phenobarbs, lorazepam, and clonazepam pills and play with my rubber ducky !!!

Mags

Posted at 5:57PM on Jan 6th 2009 by RIP
______________________________

No, they have low level scientolonut wannabes that do that. Soon this post too will be flooded with your transparent comments. It's not very difficult to spot scientolonuts' comments.

katy

Not quick. Most folks have funerals/memorial services within days of death.

rose

CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF JOHN TRAVOLTA .TO BURY YOUR CHILD HAS TO BE THE SADDEST OF ALL LOSSES, MAY THEY FIND SOME COMFORT IN ONE ANOTHER AND THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS . I WILL KEEP jETT AND HIS FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS!

What?

they don't believe in god. When spelled w/ a small "g," it implies that you do not believe in the Supreme God. There are many gods; therefore, if Xenue is their god, your statement is incorrect. Anyway, may Jett rest in peace, and I wish the family well.

Bex

So sad. This boy must have lived in misery a good part of his life having seizures. At least now he isn't suffering...

Dollar Store Diva

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell. I wish nothing bad on their family. I really made fun of them yesterday so I'll save my crap for someone else. People that are calling Scientology a cult are really giving them too much credit. If you look into it it's just a corporation disguised as a church. I'm just jealous I can't get part of that cash cow. Give me a couple million a year and I'll be saying I LOVE XENU every day!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments