Brad -- Angie's No Homewrecktress

1/7/2009 3:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So Brad Pitt is trying to explain what happened when he hooked up with Angelina Jolie, and we think he doth protest a bit too much.

Pitt tells W he was "still filming after Jen [Aniston] and I split up. Even then it doesn't mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't. I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful." Tell that to Jen: She said it was "uncool."

Service, Ms. Aniston.

OnPoint

Brad, heres the thing, at the time of the said affair you were still a married man to Jen, memba' her? So however you started sexing Angie you were not yet divorced and Jen is not dillusional to be so hurt like she was. Think about it Brad and use common sense, if it were really over and you were divorced when you started sexing Angie then Jen would not have been so very upset but because you "CHEATED" and were STILL MARRIED she was devastated. There, think that's clear enough ....... hmmpphhhh!

Cripes.

Did your mom ever tell you, "Clean up this mess, before you start a new one"? Sort of the same idea here...If you don't want to be viewed as a d-bag, get divorced first...THEN start seeing someone new.
C'mon - it's not like kids or spousal support was involved, or that they couldn't afford the attorney fees, right?

AJ

Why the rush to explain anything? Is this the 40s where stars reps were kept spotless? It is what it is. Who is fooling who? He was a married man. . I think I would have rather had him say that what happened happened. Keep it real. Then there is no room for another dig.

Me

Man up, Brad dear. Time to put on your big boy pants.

Adulterers never think they're adulterers. And when caught or questioned, they'll deny, justify or spin their adultery till the day they die. If you need any help, you can ask my ex. I'm sure he can come up with something to help you out. ;-)

Melissa

I liked Angelina Jolie when she was a whore and owned it.

She slept with a married man. She may not have been the reason for the end of their marriage but she didn’t have to rub it in. If Jennifer Aniston says she’s uncool, I’d have to say that’s a pretty kind thing to say considering.

alreadybad

Who cares what Anniman thinks? If she cared about others as much as she did herself then maybe she would still have a husband. Now she'll have to fine one who thinks her stick body is deserving of NOT bearing children and after that maybe she can go and find some talent .

Karen

Beth, she may be rich and famous, but as far as her career goes, it sucks. Just like someone said before, Maryley was a kid's movie and now the kiddies are back in school. It was a movie to give their parent's a break. As far as gorgeous goes......my a$$hole, there is nothing remotely cute about her and her conceitedness!

Eve

LOL, HEY BRAD, DID ANGIE TELL YOU TO SAY THAT? ...AT ONE POINT YOU "WERE" THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, BUT YOU LOST THAT TITLE CLEARLY WHEN YOU CHEATED ON YOUR WIFE (MS.ANISTON) AND MARRIED THE MISTRESS. (MS JOLIE)...THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT ANGELINA IS HOW MUCH $$$$ SHE DONATES TO CHARITIY'S ...

susan

Angie is a mental case, Brad will be stuck raising all these kids himself when they lock her up in an institution someday, just watch, she'll break, look at all her ridiculous behavior in the past. That's if she does not keal first from anorxia (spelling?).

Karen

What about Madonna and her baseball boy-toy? I don't hear anyone bashing them, or saying that poor Guy is devastated, he stuck by her for 10 years.......etc., etc., The double standards here just kill me....

Melissa

34. Brad -- Angie's No Homewrecktress - I'm sure if Brad and Jen had a wonderful marriage he would not of started a relationship with Angie. There are two sides to every story. There were pictures of Jen walking around without her wedding band on. Something was up way before Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and I don't believe it was 100% Brad and Angie's fault, like everyone on here is implying!

Posted at 10:53AM on Jan 7th 2009 by Karen

I agree, but you miss the point of being civilized. When a marriage is ending, it is very painful and everyone heals differently. Angelina Jolie likes to keep brining up her relationship with Brad Pitt during the time he was still married Jennifer Aniston (that smacks of insecurity to me). She should show respect and keep her mouth closed. If she and her partner and in such a good place right now, why do they both feel the need to keep brining this up.

I have never met a person who during a breakup wants to have the end of their relationship rubbed in their face. Jennifer Aniston handled it publicly better than I seen most women do it privately. Like I said, to me Angelina Jolie seems very insecure. Maybe papa Brad isn’t that infatuated with her post baby body anymore.

AJ

Beth, it was a movie about a dog! It was X-mas break, even the Chihuaha movie was a hit at the box office for that matter.
When she makes a great movie then you can say she has a great career. She will never be in the ranks of the "Angelina" as an actor. As far as "Marriage goes yes no one is perfect, but do you have to lose your soul and your heart in the process. Maybe Brad was not the person he was most capable of being with Jen. His life had greater purpose and who are we to critisize him for seeking that.
AJ

susan

Nobody cares enough about Maddona or Guy to interview them and ask, she is a kook has been as well.

Cheryl

Apparently Brad is guilty as sin otherwise does he keep bringing the subject up and dragging it on & on & on. Enough already - you got what you wanted so shut the hell up - PPLLEEAASSE!

Gia

Wrong AJ, I can say it now: She has a great career!

I hardly think Angelina is the next Meryl Streep either. Great acting chops she does not have. Fact is, Angie is a baby hoarder, has no consideration for anyone's feelings other than her own, and is a hypocrite Remember this gem? "I'd never cheat with a married man, I know how painful it was to my mother when my dad cheated" Riiiight Angelina.

And since when can a 'movie about a dog' not be great? I take it you never read the book and think it's Air Bud 2 or something.