Star Jones Gets a Meaty Offer

1/9/2009 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Like all Americans, Star Jones has some tough decisions to make in the upcoming weeks -- like whether to order beef or fish!

The Oval Room in Washington, DC is holding a star-studded private party on Saturday of inauguration weekend and the only name the restaurant staff has been told will be attending so far is the 46-year-old former "View" host. She's a party lawyer! We're also told the event will feature a four-course meal with an option of filet of beef or slow baked cod.

That's an invitation no one can gastric bypass.

99centz

smel'z like teen spirit............

Dollar Store Diva

Too bad she couldn't order Big Gay Al on a platter!

Lord Xenu

Dennis Rodman really let himself go. Ewwwwwwwww!!!

gordo

I guess vegetarians are not welcome at Obama's table.
I guess he's not concerned about global warming either.
According to the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization, worldwide livestock farming generates 18% of the planet's greenhouse gas emissions — by comparison, all the world's cars, trains, planes and boats account for a combined 13% of greenhouse gas emissions.

Chucky

What a horrible and freakishly disgusting person.

JustSayin

I'm a Lawyer! ewwwwwww

billyboyhere

Do African Americans truly claim her as one of their own? If you dont, we dont want her either...if you do, good grief...

Woman gets a tiny tummy with a big scar on it then lies for 4 years telling the world she didnt have surgery...marries a cabana boy who was gay, but she be a lawyer and says shes smart. She the dumb one.

omggggggggggg2

desperate much star?????????

atzdl

Her face looked better before. Her eyes just pop out too much now. And I don't understand why she wanted to keep the surgery a secret. What's shameful about it?

Tazandra

Cod is a very wormy fish. They are hard to remove and just get cooked with the meat....I haven't eaten Cod for a very long time as I'm not into into worms with my meat.

Kim

So all we're hearing about is all these blacks invited to the inauguration and the parties. Blacks are biggest racists!

oops

Posted Proud to be white!

hey Proud to be white!

wanna go??? i can give you my ticket...but, you gotta bring some shoe polish !!!
al jolson

Kim

aljolson --- No thanks! I think they ought to use all this party money and help a some families who are losing their houses because of this economic mess! And to top it off, alot of the people at the parties are the same people who got us into this mess!

oops

Posted by Proud to be white!

g w yah jr says, who got us into this mess??? me !!! i'll make it up to y'all...jus bring da pigs knuckles & cherry kool aid and i'll bring my secret bbq sauce from the ranch in texas, i'll give a big ho down for ya barack o'mongrel wit plenty of HOES 4 y'all to get your party on wit !!!

diana

Star Jones is a beautiful person inside and out.
Star has class and will probably order because she knows ghe damage beef can do to anyone.
Such a racists and jealous group of folks on the blog

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments