Zac Efron Is Light in His Flip Flops

1/9/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Attention Target shoppers: Zac Efron is airborne in the parking lot.

The 21-year-old "High School Musical" star did research for all his upcoming teen roles by acting like a ten-year-old.

In Hollywood, it's all about staying young.

This country is f-ed

crap slab

Ellie

This guy is not even cute

Hawkeye

The wool cap was a good call there Zac. You wouldn't want to catch cold. Must be only 80 degrees out. Brrrr!

anthonysdreamgirl**

i always knew he was a little light in the loafers...

PM

I'm in my late 30's and I still do that... You're only as young as you act ;]

maggie

I dont know who this person is?????

Divashels

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM WITH #3 ON THIS ...LIGHT TO SAY THE LEAST HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEPSI Generation

Yeha yeha when he`s using a old`folks walker__________

deezeey

And yet another Hollywood celebrity with a friggin skully cap on. Whats with you guys. It's GD 80 degrees over there. As I said on Ryan Gosslings posting yesterday, come over here to Michigan....we'll show you the real reason for a skully cap!!!

Liz

Is Zac related to Nora Ephron?

stoopit

hmm guy with white flipflops leaping.... quite hetero.

Al

Shopping cart full of eyeliner?

Tracy

All you guys are just jealous! He looks cute in his hat, and it wasn't fricken 80 degrees today. Jeez!

Leslie

Zac is the best thing in Hollywood right now. At least he isn't out drinking his life away in night clubs. He's down to earth and real. Good for him. I'm way older than he is and I still do that with the basket. Even in the grocery store. When you act young, you stay young.

sumbudy frum england

jesus guys, what the heck is wrong with you all. he's just a guy shopping a target, not a crime. people on this site has no respect whatsoever. that's probably the reason why i dont waste my time watching tmz on tv. guys, its just a picture. if you dont know who he is, stop pretending, cuz we all know you do. and for those of you who are in need of a few extra braincells, let me clue you in. hes wearing a freakin beanie because 1) he doesnt want to get recognized by paps under his nose. he doesnt want the attention. 2) to natives of CA, today was actually cold, and no way, not even in the 80s, it was more in the 70s and 60s. and for those of you dumb enough to leave a remark that says, 'hes buying eyeliner' have some respect for that guy. everyone, mark my words, EVERYONE wears make up in hollywood.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments