Scalpers Rain On Obama's Parade

1/10/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaThere was a time you could score some tickets to Obama's Inaugural parade for just $25-a-pop -- but that was before the scalpers descended.

Loads of the 5,000 available bleacher seat tickets are being re-sold for ten times their $25 dollar ticket price. Some scalpers have even reported pulling in $600 per ticket.

Obama's camp is against the scalping -- but unfortunately the practice is legal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Frankenpussy

SUCKERS!!! $600 for a bleacher seat!! Morons!!

Me

That is why I never buy tickets to any kind of events. It's all a money making scam for those who get their hands on the tickets first. Those who are really interested in the event, have to pay the crazy prices to the scalpers.

I'm a complete moron

I GOT MINE!

I'm a complete moron

so travolta's son was killed on a jet ski - stay off those things! so dangerous!!!

oops

hey, i've got tickets !!! all you gotta bring...is some shoe polish !!!

ooohhh, maaammmy !!!
aljolson

oops

Posted by I'm a complete moron

naw, you got it wrong...travolta's son is a DISABLED jett, those you gotta stay off of !!!
you ARE a compete moRon

Biff

Who in their right mind, would even buy tickets to this BORING event.

beachy

Sorry, but even if THEY paid ME, I wouldn't go see this idiot get sworn in. He's soooooo wrong for this country and people will find this soon enough. Hopefully, it won't be too late.

.............

I am so sick of hearing about this man. I'm sellin everything and moving to Australia.

.............

Here come da trailer trash comments! hehe

Who bees not liking Obama bees trailer trash!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

WE ARE RELATIVES OF OBAMA , WE GOT FREE TICKETS .

.............

My brother can't you see I got the victory. STOMP!!!

stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp

I promise the stomp, the whole stomp, nothin but the stomp

It ain't over. It ain't over

Allred Tree

Hey did you hear.....someone thinks those girls are crack babies and Barack and Michelle Obama are not the real parents! Maybe it is the same people who are saying Sarah Palin is not her baby's mother...but I thought it was the Obamas saying all those terrible things about the Palins. Then, they are saying Michelle is really Michael and had a sex change operation and they got those crack babies to cover for themselves as they are really a gay couple and want to pretend to be a family.

They have taken drama lessons along with those girls and this is all a fake act and more so than anything Hollywood could ever dream up.

I hope it POURS RAIN on the Inauguration and that people stay home and away from this entire charade.

MadeinUSA

You forgot to mention that it is the black trash obama kids selling those tickets at a ripeoff to the white folk but they do include some stepped on dope with each ticket.
The Africans did not have to buy tickets as they rioted and got their's for free.

Hey share the wealth and a change is coming !

99centz

kinda look'z like bat boy..doe'znt he???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments