Jay-Z's Bodyguard Has His PhD

1/12/2009 10:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As in Paparazzi Hater Degree.

Play video
Outside Katsuysa in Hollywood last night, Jay-Z's muscle got a little physical with our camera guy trying to snap a shot of him and Beyonce.

GIANCARLO FORTI

IT'S SHOW SEASON IN HOLLYWOOD, AND THAT MEANS ALSO PAPARAZZI HUNTING SEASON, SO PEOPLE LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THOSE ANOYING LIZZARDS WITH CAMERAS

forup420

These two have such a stuck -up problem . Do they really think people want to see them personally I don't .

Bobby D.

He should have smashed the douche bag's camera off his face and kicked him in the nuts.

Ms. X

Time for a lawsuit cameraman! Ouch, my neck hurts now. I can't swallow anymore. I'm serious. Sue them.

Zoya

None of that was needed.... Nothing the photog did called for the guy laying his hands on the photog.... Beyounce is very overrated...... I know people just adore her but if you sit back and watch her videos. She deos the same routines over and over and over again. Same things different costumes. Her songs sound all the same just different words.. Not to mention her diva attitude when she was in Dreamgirls she acted like this was her real breakout role that she was the star of it. ANyone who watched that movie came out knowing who the real start of the movie was and it wasnt Beyounce... As for her husband the man has a mind for buisness and knows how to work his bank account..But he is one ugly dude inside and out (of course thats just my personal taste others may think hes all that to each his own)

fr

These two are so in love with themselves it is sickening. Beyonce is overrated and Jay-Z is just butt ugly.

YIKES

RICH...NO TALENT...UGLY...SNOBS!!!

oops

well ya know what they say 'bout BLING SLPATT

peace sign

Next time Jay - Z get B in the car first... make sure she is safe. WHAT...She had to walk around to the other side why not U .

99centz

get off the bus!

MsDoloD81

These two have so much money and fame, yet no class....they so could've stopped the bodyguard from being physical, especially when the two idiots were getting in the car. The damn camera man wasn't even aggressive like most paps are.

LOVE JAY-Z!!

Beyonce is indeed overrated and a fake snake as well. I wonder that they are still so strong because she just said that she wants no kids and Jay is 39 and still on her side???? I feel sorry for him....he would be a great dad.

SuzyCreamCheese

Jay freakin Fugly Zee, if you don't want your picture taken stay the f&*k outta Hollywood dumbass!
Those two make me ill.

diana

Jay is so ugly. Those lips of his should have their own zip code. I could go on, but I won't.

oops

one and all,

i must resurrect my hypothesis that of which i am most known: 'Bling
Splatt the Cause of Pre-Mature Death among Rappers'.

As submitted
to the New England Journal of Health, the American
Medical Association, National Geographic, Reader's Digest, and
Redbook.

My postulate that the root cause of death among rappers is not due to
black on black crime, per se. But, due to the inordinate use of metals
within the
framework of their upper torso, in the region of what is
known on the street as 'da grill'. Commonly used metals such as
silver, gold, platinum, and an occasional diamond or two (dependent
upon the rappers ability to sell their wares - ie records - ) as
placed in the oral cavity of said rapper, causes reactions such that
mortality rates are a foregone conclusion. There is no cure for
'Bling Splatt", the diagnosis is death.

What causes 'Bling Splatt'? There is no simple answer. My theory
revolves about the idea that low IO levels of said rappers combined
with calcuim and phosphorous (previously stated in street slang as
'da grill')
when mixed with metals and/or metallic objects react such
that positively charged electrons are emitted which when released
within the parietal lobe send such a large electrical pulse
throughout the parietal region of the brain, that the organ cannot
absorb...in
essence...KABOOM !!!...the brain has exploded...ie "Brain
Splatt".

Collegues at the Bellevue Mental Hospital, Def Jam Records Inc.,
Johns Hopkins Medical University, and Toys 'R Us are in concert with
my hypothesis, theories, and ideas. They are all in agreement that
more study and review is needed in this arena of medicine. I have
applied for a $500 Billion bailout for study and research and a few
luxury amenities for myself (Mustang Ranch, Nevada trips for me and
the staff, and dubs for my Prius). President-elect Obama has been
apprised of this situation and receives daily updates as to which
rapper is next believed to contract the illness as such.
The Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
the Secret Service, MI6, Scotland Yard, and Elmer Fudd are conducting
intelligence quotient (IO) tests on secretly on unsuspecting rappers,
as we speak, in order to compile and
update their existing files of
low intelligence rappers.

Such a twist of fate that belies our 'mos def freestylin'
word-slangin' prophets. That there by the grace of God, he shall
speak. But, there by the grace of God, when he speaks with mouths
full of 'bling', his head will go BOOM !!!

My services are rendered to expose the truth regards the death of our
nations rappers. Word !!!

einStinE