Whoopi Puts the Boob in Obama

1/15/2009 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With celebs fighting for the best hotel reservations in town for Barack Obama's inauguration, Whoopi Goldberg truly has figured it out.....watch the damn thing on TV.

Whoopi Goldberg: Click to watch

bitzod

More creamed corn MORE creamed corn!!!!!!!OH~MOMA.!

99centz

she cant view it @ home...she must view it in person..........................

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Some HOT oils and more creamed corn and I`ll watch It with You.

bitzod

CORN on The COB and whoopie can trash talk me all nite yes some more creamed corn too also.

Bex

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone (even the stupid people) watch "The View" It has to be the most ignorant and ridiculous show on.....

PEPSI Generation

I love to waterboard and pray they don`t make it illegal...Oh and I`ll have some more cearmed corn too please alos thank you very much!.

blue

Sharona

My God make that woman stay home!

Allred Tree

Why won't racist Tina Fey get her fun at Sherry Shepher's expense? Sherry thinks the world is round and is an imbecile.

Tina Fey needs to leave Sarah Palin alone and start picking on Whoopi and the rest of the idiots on "The View."

that's all

She looks like the creature in predator.

50 is apig

WHY? On the 20th I will take down my flag and kiss it goodbye until Comrade leaves office.

that's all

10. Another case of the media making a big story of nothing. I suppose Whoopi feels like a lot of us do. We would love more than anything to be a part of President Obama's inauguration. We will stay home, pray, celebrate, sit back and witness this historical event televised.

____________

Why don't you sacrafice young goats to him while you're at it. Geez............I am so sick of hearing about this man as if he's being crowned as king. Probably his idiiot supporters would appoint him dictator for life if they could. And the man ain't done squat the two years he was senator.

billyboyhere

She collects Jim Crow artifacts "White Only" kind of stuff...why would she want to remind herself of that period when she claims she hates it so much?

To me she'd look good in a jockey outfit holding a latern at the end of a driveway, but I wouldnt collect those things.

Can you say Hypocrite? I also heard she only marries white men. Explain please

deonte

i love obama but dislike whoppie... do you think obama would do it with whoopie? i would rather her do it to me.... gosh i hope he sends us our checks soon... my food stamps are gone.... i was hoping obam would o'win.... he's the best lookin african american man i knows.... lucky michelle to sleep with dat mens... he be very sexy and rich..

deonte

yes obama should be sending us checks soon... i hope so.. i need the dough for things.... i know food stamps don't last long .. good thing we voted for obama

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments