Balfour

Pleads Not Guilty

in Hudson Killings

1/20/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

William Balfour has just pleaded not guilty to the October killings of Jennifer Hudson's mom, brother, and nephew.

Balfour was indicted last month on three counts of first-degree murder for the Hudson deaths. Investigators say Balfour shot Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson, and Julian King after a spat with Jennifer's sister Julia, his estranged wife.

Balfour is currently in the custody of the Illinois Department of Corrections. His next court date is January 27.

Dave

Oh, not guilty? Never mind then. Sorry to have bothered you.

1914 days ago

mudpie

and guess who is going to pay for all the legal services.... taxpayers. what a waste

1914 days ago

.....

Don't worry william. obama is president now. you won't have to be held accountable for your actions. other people forced you to be a loser, drug dealer. It's not your fault.

1914 days ago

WHAT?

Quit killing each other!!!!!!

1914 days ago

Cornflakes

I have long suspected that this person was involved but didn't act alone. The police need to keep searching.

1914 days ago

gayle

That loser better get the death penalty!!!!!!!!!!

1914 days ago

JAZZIE55

I really think they have the wrong guy just my gut feeling. I do beleve he knows who did it though and why and this kind of killing is not over an argument with his girlfriend. I believe she just would of been the one shot. I am sure the girlfriend knows what it is about to that is why she was not taking his picture off of her myspace she knows he did not do this. So it all boils down to if he wants to be true to his gang and take the rap or give them up and go into protective custody.

1914 days ago

April

Who cares anymore!! They're dead and won't come back.Stop blaming this pillar of they community for a crime he did not commit. Come on yaall he looks so innocent Barak will find out how really did this. Hey, like when Roman Polanski was blamed for those murders while away in another country only to fly to here and do that and fly back. I know how dunnit...it was Jennifer herself!! And then she flew back to whereva she came from..Like Polanski...who cares anymore...

1914 days ago

Marq C

How is he going to plead not guilty he murdered a superstar's mother, brother, and nephew he should be guilty.

1914 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

I truly DON"T belive Balfour killed those people.....but he knows who did, so does Julia..

1913 days ago

tanya

Of course he is NOT Gulity, JULIA needs to spill the beans!!!

1912 days ago

Get Real

I don't know if he did it or not, it is a just argument that he would have just killed his wife instead of her whole family. I hope that if they know who did it, that they will step up and turn in the true murderers.
Baby Hitwer- your comments are ignorant. Sure, tell their family to just forget that their mother, brother, & nephew should just be forgotten. Imagine not being able to call them or have them there for holidays- seriously, get a life and learn how to spell!

1905 days ago

prettybenz

I STILL THINK JULIA HUDSON HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS MURDER.JENNIFER SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE HER GUARD UP WITH THAT PIECE OF WORK LOW SELF ESTEEM,LOOSER JEALOUS, UNHAPPILY BUILD MONSTER SISTER. PLEASE KEEP HER AWAY FROM YOUR BABY BOY. JENNIFER'S BABY DADDY BETTER WATCH OVER YOUR CHILD,BECAUSE THAT'S JENN SISTER AND BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER. I WOULD NOT TRUST JULIA AROUND MY BABY OR ANYTHING THAT I LOVE.

Linda

Whatever happened to the reward offered by Jennifer Hudson for info to find her nephew when he was missing. Mr. John Louden a mild mannered senior citizen,who found the truck that held the boys body and alerted police never heard as much as a thank you from Ms. Hudson much less any reward money. Empty promises. Not very impressive Ms.Hudson.