Snoop Dogg

Caught Chasing Tail

1/21/2009 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop might be in the Dogg house with his wife if she sees these pics from Vegas -- because in every one he's with a different PYT.

Snoop Dogg: Click to watch

Dante

Snoop is human and he is like everyone of u out there, don't try to condem or fault everything he does. Snoop is good,lets accept that fact. There are groopies everywhere and as a star,Snoop sure can not run away from them forever. Keep doing your thing DA BOSS.

2060 days ago

why?

Snoop rocks!

boner

Halle Berry rocks with a White man, not dogs!

Abama

Dog does as Dog does!

snoopfan

Hahahahaha....in every pic he's either got a blunt or a lighter in his hand!

janet

did I miss something? I don't see him cheating or doing anything his wife would get upset with. remember his wife was busted for pot the last time so if he's smoking pot I'm sure she's the one that packed it in his suitcase.

yeah....and?

My tail would be RUNNING if he was chasing me!

He is gross. I thought he and his wife were seperated? The only reason he even comes close to women is because he has cash. If it wasn't for his money he wouldn't see a naked gal. Ever. Yuk! I can't even look at his picture, let alone let him touch me.
Or, oh the horror, kiss him!!!!!

O Wheez

Duuudee Tmz... Not Cool... lol I hope it was a female who made this article cause otherwise, can you say snitch?

baldblackman

Jae

I am SO glad my husband is not in that industry........ where he'd be surrounded by dirty, skanky sluts trying to get a piece of him.

And I agree.. the ONLY reason these nasty sluts are surrounding him, is cause he is Snoop. Not cause he's fine.

jenny

i know the girl in the green jacket thats constantly rubbing on snoop. Isnt that you Narazane ??? WoW when we were in school i never knew you would turn out to be such a ho!

diana

Snoop is so FUGLY! He looks like an old toothless one-eyed man! Just think, not so long ago, this FOOL, called himself a gansta rapper, WTF, happened?

romil1

10. That Snoop gets any is proff that women will do almost anyone and anything for money. I want every women to remember that Snoop is up to his red bloodshot eyes in TRIM.
Posted at 12:25PM on Jan 21st 2009 by VICMAN

Correction: Not "women will do almost anyone . . ." Insert: skanky women "will do almost anyone . . . ".

tanya

Did I miss something? What is he doing wrong? GROUPIES are surrounding him...He's doin what he do!!!!