Oprah Goes Late-Night with Obamas

1/22/2009 2:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like we know just how close Oprah Winfrey's going to be with the Obamas.

She didn't have the big bash everybody (except us) said she was going to do, but O did get a chance to party with the Os at the White House, reports the Chicago Sun-Times. After the Prez and First Lady ditched the last Inauguration ball at 12:45 a.m., they went back to their new house for a spot of champagne with a very exclusive group -- including Ms. Winfrey.

As for why O.W. didn't have this rumored party, Gayle King says it was because there was too much other stuff going on.

Jan Martin

Why would you think Oprah would not recieve a warm welcome from the Oboma's.Oprah supported him during his campaion.Because you are a celb you should not be allowed to support your candiate.Hollywood has always been involved with the White House.We elected an actor for pres Ragen.member him?Elizabeth Hassback went to the White House dinners for Bush.Are you just mad because Mcain had Joe the plumber and not Oprah?Bush had Charles Branson.Get Real lets play fair.The American people elected OBOMA! He is your pres.to.If you do not like him.I did not like Bush.All votes count!

Heather

First! and who cares!

whocares?

Who cares? I can't stand any of them.

artie help

she's an A-1 hypocrite, crack ,head lesbian LIAR. Go down gracefully you cloven hoofed-blow bag.

Octowelfaremom

She'll be running our country, too. That's what she wanted all along. Betcha!

Navidine

Who cares!!!!!!!

WHAT?

Take your money and JZs money and move the f-to Kenya, PLEASE
It's not about you and it never will be 'here'

dude

I personally do not want my president rubbing elbows with the Hollywood set or who are only good at "acting" like they know about policy.

poopsi

IF YOU NOTICE GAYLE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE OPRAH AND SOUND LIKE HER TO WHATEVER TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP GAYLE,OPRAH AND STEDMAN HAVE ITS CREEPY, GAYLE AND OPRAH TWO OF THE MOST LONELIEST BLACK WOMEN IF THE WORLD

GiveMeABreak

Another example of Hollywood thinking they need to run DC. I could care less about Oprah. I stopped watching her years ago.

Octowelfaremom

She'll be purchasing property very close to the White House and spending lots of time in DC...betcha!

jmix

Oprah and lesbian friend Gayle may be trying to recruit Michele to jump in their pile.

wtf

What is really strange is Michelle only stayed at the White House party for a few minutes and then left. Barrack stayed for more then an hour after she left. It was the biggest night of her husbands life and she left. I find that really odd.

He needs to stop playing Mr celebrity, he is surrounding himself with a bunch of brainless twits. Did they miss the part where he said he was going to take money from the rich and give it to the poor? They can say goodbye to their fat wallets, he already said he found a loophole around the block on redistribution.

american beauty

I can't stand any of them either: not Obamas, not Gayle, not Oprah. And the Obamas just plain scare me: for 4 years, I'll be petrified of what they'll do to this country, those Socialists. I hate how Oprah is all over Obama. For that, she makes me super sick. And I wish everyone would quite calling him African American. He is NOT! He's as white as he is black, people!!! There is no such thing as "African American," unless you start labeling people "German American" "Croatian American," "Polish American," "Norwegian American," "European American," "Australian American," etc. He's either an American or he's not. And in his heart, he is NOT. He's pretty talk now, but just wait. And someone please teach Michelle how not to walk like a horse, and how to smile--her face is all twisted. I don't need to see that for four years.

Alexa

Snap out of it, Oprah! BO's not African American. He's Mulatto and raised by Caucasians.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments