Stedman Graham -- Oprah Is MY Plus One

1/22/2009 10:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out Gayle doesn't wear the pants in Oprah's family after all, at least according to Stedman as he blew out of Washington, D.C. yesterday.

Stedman Graham: Click to watch

Reine

They seem to have a good & stable relationship & that's more you can say about most Hollywood marriages.

2067 days ago

Buttercup321

The big O and her man have been together over 25 years- I know people , including myself, who now are looking at the fact that my divorce is longer than the years we were married, and thats sad.
O and Stedman found a way to do it, and I hope that I can one day , married or just a relationship, be able to say Im happy with the man ( not how much money, not his family nothing but him and are we really good together in and out of bed). It seems to me that O has something a lot of us want - a man who can stand on his own but is great when we are together ) I belive in the saying that there is some one for everyone, it might just take a little time to find him : )

And what the H*LL is wrong with having a best friend. My best friend and her family moved out of state because of her hubbys job relocation. Talking on the phone is great, but you cant juat get together for coffee etc. We have been best friends since the 70's , we are both 50 now and we have lived a lifetime as friends. I think all woman know there are thing that you need the truth about , and your man isnt always the one you can talk to. Thank God for best friends!!!

Ok,Im done..........

PS number 12 - what are you talking about ???????" sucks to b u is such sad name - maybe if you tried to make friends???

2067 days ago

Proud American

I feel that it is an illustion, I do not believe they are lovers for all thoughs years. But who really cares. As for the generousity that is tax deduction

2067 days ago

WHAT?

Calling on buttercup too HAHAHA

2067 days ago

PerrierEveryday

I don't know how many of you Oprah lovers are Christians, but do you not know that she has "changed" the Holy Bible to suit her beliefs? To me this is blasphemy; she may be generous to the African nation and that is fine, it's her money but when she starts to change a book that so many people believe in and follow, that is going too far. Google "Oprah's religious beliefs" and see what comes up.

2066 days ago

Love Those Teenage Girls

I'll admit this -- alcohol does have a way of making overweight women attractive.

I'll also admit this -- there is not enough alcohol on the planet to make me want to get busy with Oprah. She's so thick, it makes me sick!

2066 days ago

Hopeful

I can't believe Oprah. Now she's an intellectual with her pseudo CNN political panels with Bon Jovi calling President Obama by his first name. Did she just realize the US has a government and political process? Where was her enthusiam for other elections?

Would she be as enthused about Obama if he were solely white? Or had a white wife?

2066 days ago

Norma Sherwood

Hello Oprah and Mr. Stedman
I have all the beautiful pictures of Oprah from 1 to 14. Very nice going to all the different occasions. My favourites, 3, 4, 6, 8, I love Mac cosmetics,9,in Toronto, 13, beautiful skirt, 16, love love this gown. Viewed, a lot of other stars, love looking at pictures and reading.
Norma

Norma Sherwood

Hello Oprah
You and Mr. Stedman in love forever. He is the man for you, only God come between. You called him a man of integreity, respect, a lover, friend, your everything to Barbara Walters. No stopping us now, no comment can come between us. We are for real.
Norma