Danger, Will Robinson!

1/25/2009 4:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced at an event in West Hollywood, looking simple.

Bill Mumy

Bill is an only child.

In 2006, Mumy appeared in an episode of "Crossing Jordan" as "Paper Shredder Operator."

M

he looks the same-- just 45 years older!

Dusty

He's also the performer of the excellent song "With Big Ideas" on the new Chrysler Town & Country commercial. It's the best Tom Petty song that Tom Petty never sang or wrote. The talent evident in this man's music is amazing. Apparently he was practicing all these years since he wished people into the cornfield.

Adamax

He was the monster in that Twilight Zone episode!

Chuck

Billy is a regular guest on the nationally syndicated radio talk show Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Bewitched Fan

I loved him on Bewitched... I watched it in syndication but I'm a Bewitched geek;

Remember... the black and white episode where Endora turns Darrin back into a boy... that's Billy Mumy. He was an amazing actor even then, watched Lost in Space and Babylon 5 too.

Glad to know he's doing well, I'm ginger too and same way, same since I was 12 lol.

(First ever TMZ comment to say Billy Mumy rocks!)

Tia

Nerd

Kat

I remember watching him in Dear Brigitte with James Stewart. He does look the same. Lost in Space was my favorite television show when I was a child. My brother had all of their toys including the robot.

Me

"Looking simple?"

TMZ, when you write these captions, there are a lot of other words you can use to describe people as they look now. Most of the word describe physical appearance in a photo...which would make sense...as opposed to the words that YOU use, which rarely make sense.

"Hey, I saw Billy yesterday."

"Yeah? How's he look?"

"Simple."

MarkieB

Don't Forget the song he did.... Fishheads, Fishheads rolly polly Fishheads.

sandi

I can't believe you didn't even mention his years on Babylon 5.
Shame on you TMZ

marleyfu

He starred in "Bless the Beasts & the Children" in 1971.

footballisus

he co wrote songs for america and he wrote the song its a beautiful morning in the movie blesss the beast and the children

Crabby

Whoa, at first I thought it was Madonna.

hmmm..

GO INTO THE CORNFIELD NOW. HE'S A BAD BAD MAN. I WANT HIM IN THE CORNFIELD.

The Duchesse

He was my first crush! Thanks to him, to this day I just go crazy over redheaded guys. (Yup - even David Caruso) Love his music, loved B5, love the fact he never fell into the Hollywood lifestyle trap like so many other child actors. He's supposed to be a really great person from all that I've ever read about him.

The only thing I hate is that I never got to grow up and marry him like I wanted!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments