Linda Evangelista

Good Genes

or Good Docs?!

1/27/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Linda Evangelista's face just doesn't go out of style.

Linda Evangelista

Here's the flawless 24-year-old back in 1989 (left) -- and the 43-year-old version (right) in Paris on Monday.

Being ageless is in this season.

Spellchamp

She looks FANTASTIC!

She is so HOT, I'd drink her p*ss!!

Spellchamp

To all those morons who always want to be FIRST to comment on boards, see what happens when you don't give a sh*t about being 'first'?

I think I'll buy a lottery ticket this week!

robinski

Good genes- Not everyone let's themsleves go.

my 3 cents

It is amazing. I am 39 and look like I am in my early to mid 20's. I still get proffed. Even for buying Lotto tickets (you have to be 18 in NY) and movies. I think the secret is that you have to moisterize everyday. She is older than me, she eats better than me and whoever is reading this. And most inportantly, she takes good care of her skin with expensive creme's I can't afford to even look at.

JenniferJJ

Are you people that stupid? She has a new chin with jawbone flaps and a full face lift. People are so stupid

JenniferJJ

She has totally had a chin implant. See the indention right above the chin which is inheirited or bought. Also a full set of new teeth!

hmmm..

I am 43 and people tell me all the time "No you're not 43!!" I have never had plastic surgery or botox. I am a vegetarian who doea yoga. I drink alot of water. I think she has good genes.

mack

Chin implant? come on folks, those are for people with no chin, look at her chin in the before pic, do you think she needs a chin implant? NOPE

new set of teeth? again, come on, her teeth are perfect before and very nice now.............she obviously doesnt drink or smoke and stays out of the sun and is gorgeous

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

I DON'T DOUBT SHE HAS FANTASTIC GENES. BUT YOU CAN TELL SHE HAS HAD SOME WORK DONE. LOOK AT HER EYES COMPARED TO HER YOUNGER PHOTO. THEY'VE BEEN LIFTED. AND I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT KIND OF GENES YOU HAVE....THERE'S THIS THING CALLED GRAVITY. YOUR SKIN BEGINS TO DROP A BIT AT A CERTAIN AGE. BUT HONESTLY...I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD HAVE NEEDED ANY WORK. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULD HAVE AGED GRACEFULLY EVEN WITHOUT THE WORK DONE.

french vanilla

Obvious nose job, eye lift, botox and chin implant..Look closer people.

BoBo

She's definitely had work done. Come on - even good genes wouldn't have someone that flawless after 20 years.

Jennifer

Again, look at the shape of the nose. Good Docs!

Kahm

She has good genes, but she also has a good doctor! Look how much higher her eyebrows are today. I never understood her "super model" status. There is nothing pretty about her at all. She looks good for her age, but she was never gorgeous like most models are.

Kahm

Of course she has had work done! Her eyebrows have been raised, her nose tipped, her cheeks enhanced with implants, and her lips plumped. When we age, and we all do, our lips thin out, they DO NOT plump up! She has an upper lip now and her lower lip has been plumped. Even her teeth look capped. In the earlier shot, her teeth are very short and you see a lot of gums. Now her teeth look elongated. She is a former model, she has vanity, and the money to keep herself looking as good as she possibly can. I was never impressed with her looks either, even when she was young. She always looked elfish to me...an elf that was smelling something bad, from the way her nose flared!

Deb

She's stated publicly that she has botox - doesn't want to feed unrealisitix expectations. Judging from the position of her eyebrows, she's had more than botox.

She looks great! Not all puffy-faced like folks often look when they have too much botox, like she's had an allergic reaction to something.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments