Jimmy Carter

Good Genes

or Good Docs?!

1/28/2009 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As far as U.S. Presidents go, Jimmy Carter will always be 39th.

Jimmy Carter

Here's the 54-year-old during his administration back in 1978 (left) -- and the 84-year-old version (right) at a NYC bookstore on Monday.

Peanuts do the body good.

pua

While I won't say anything bad about the gentleman, I remember sitting in long gas lines, lay offs at my company, a foreign affairs policy that makes Bush look like a genious, burned out carcasses of US planes and people in the Iranian Desert...we couldn't get rid of him quick enough. Other than that, he is a humanitarian who loves to meddle, talk bad when he shouldn't and speaks ill of ally countries. Other than that, great old southern gentleman.

2030 days ago

Butterfly

# 4 He is probably wearing tinted contacts. Many people prefer eye colors other than what they were born with. Modern science has provided whatever color they want, if possible.

2030 days ago

Butterfly

# 33 Clinton WAS impeached, dummy!!!

2030 days ago

Betty

Jimmy Carter and his wife, both in their 80's, are very active. They travel around the world helping communities, and President Carter writes every day. They have done more humanitarian work for the U.S. and around the world then any other President. We could only hope to be so active when we reach that age.

2030 days ago

midwest gal

How can you even phathem that he has good genes. LOL Or that he even looks good?? Geez, he looks bad always. He really can't help either. His momma said he wasn't that great looking.

2030 days ago

Just my opinion

it is the Billy Beer

2030 days ago

lynnee

Is it me, or does he look like JimBob Duggar in 40 years?

2030 days ago

goodytwohundredshoes

Shouldn't "crazy" have been an option, this man has lost his mind as well as his sense of rationality. Oh, I guess that goes hand and hand. He is a total cook that has no idea of reality. I voted for this man and am embarrassed that he keeps resurfacing. There is such a thing as retiring gracefully. Jimmy, do exactly that.

2030 days ago