Madonna Gets the Boys on Her Side

1/30/2009 3:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MadonnaMadonna will be hauling her sons Rocco and David back to the US after getting temporary permission to remove them from the UK and have them live in the US.

A source close to the dealing over the two boys tells the Evening Standard, "Everything is going to be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Everything is going well." If and when the custody situation is resolved, the divorce battle between Madge and Guy Ritchie will pretty much be done.

The couple is expected to share custody of the kids, while Guy will get around $75 mil of Madonna's money.

carolyn

She may have talent, but has always acted like a Whore, like a Virgin???!! Right, so she gets the boys to what, teach them what she sings about...... I say to ex run, guy , run, get your boys. Her morals are not there, he deserves more money for putting up with her.

1907 days ago

The Dude

I think when they refer to her getting the "boys" or "the kids" I think they are referring to Guy Ritchie's junk and not the actual children. It's probably about sex!

1907 days ago

oldstnic

I belive Madonna would make a better parent than Richy. It's sad for Rocko, because I know he loves both his Mum, and Dad. I think it's going to be a bit like "Parent Trap" for the next guy in Madonnas life, because Rocko's at that prankster age. I wish the best for Madonna, and that all goes amicably. If it doesn't, I wouldn't want to be in Richys shoes, even if he is a son of a Lord.

1907 days ago

ozzman

jackass skank...

1907 days ago

mickey lou

She should leave them with Guy while she is off sleeping With AFRAUD & every
thing that moves in the USA.

1907 days ago

Disgusting

You crucify women for getting divorce settlements (Heather Mills), but you don't call Guy R a gold digger which is what he is. He didn't even need the money, nor did he have to sleep with someone shriveled, disgusting and decades older (McCartney).

1906 days ago

R U 4 REAL

#6 WTF are you talking about??? get your facts together before you open your mouth...Madonna is a WHORE and a disgusting OLD one too, she makes me sick, I whish she would just go the f&*& away...she needs to leave those kids with Guy he sure is a much better role model

1906 days ago

rachel

What madonna wants, madonna gets.
No matter who she has to step over, including her own kids.
Give the dad a break, he's probably teach them about balance in the real world,

1906 days ago

Sarah

#6 I'm pretty sure Guy said that he didnt want her money. And even if he wanted it, it was WAY different that Heather Mills's situation. Mills went after Pauls money! And she wouldnt shut up. I dont think that that is what Guy did, and he was much more polite about it-well thats how it seemed to me.
Eh, either way she makes me sick.

1906 days ago

LaLa

You know Madonna doesn't care about Lourdes otherwise that hairy crap muncher Lourdes would be in a private school. Madonna doesn't want to spend the money because she doesn't like Lourdes.
I heard that Lourdes is in a serious relation ship with Frankie Gotti who is born into that New York Crime Family. Go figure Lourdes would be involved with that because she goes to public school and she knows her mother doesn't give a **** about her.