'Slumdog'

Wants Your Sex

2/4/2009 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Slumdog Millionaire" star Anil Kapoor (left) at the DGA Awards this past weekend -- and fallen pop star George Michael (right) a few years back.

Anil Kapoor and George Michael
One of them needs to phone a friend.

We're just sayin'!

MSM

COME ON!! Please don't make fun of him like that. He is such a respected actor in Bollywood. I know you guys are always messing around with American celebriteis but lay off him. He's had this look for a long time now. He's probably been around longer than George Michael anyway. He was amazing in Slumdog Millionaire and I am so happy he is getting recognition here in America. Besides, he looks just like my dad,

2067 days ago

xinunus

I SAW George Michael IN CONCERT IN ATLANTA LAST YEAR. HE ROCKS!!!

2067 days ago

ghstdncer

Anil is like the Indian Jack Nicholson....he is highly respected and very rich,,,his brother married one of the all time great beautiful woman of cinema...great family

2067 days ago

henrietta

Oh dear, they do look alike. I used to think Geoge Michael was soooo cute.. ok, he grew old. That's life plus he doesn't like women. Too bad

Who Caresss!!!

Why is it that only Indian people stick up for Anil? They come on the board and post comments with user names like Jazz, Parminder, Sunil, Asheed, etc. Hahaha!

Carla

The only thing they have in common is the hair (sorta) and the face stubble. Both are cute. George rocks, he is my favorite musician.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

They both bat for the same team if you know what I mean.

hello

MY HUSBAND AND I SEEN GEORGE MICHAEL IN ATLANTA LAST YR TO. HE WAS SO GOOD WE WENT TO TAMPA TO SEE HIM AGAIN. SO WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE WOMAN HE IS STILL HOTT!

BW

OMG Gorge Michales is so Hot! But why are you calling him fallen pop star I don't consider him a pop star anymore I still like his music

Fina

Fallen pop star??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

carolyn

I saw GM in concert in Atlanta, one of the best times I've ever had. Drop the "fallen popstar" reference,he has matured as has his music. He remains terribly attractive, and is still one of the most gifted artists around. I hate to be repetitive but yes, George rocks!

SUN

#6 I am not Indian. I just happen to know another launguage, and watch Indian movies. You need to expand your horizons and learn something new, besides the national Enquire, and Star magazine, and of course ...TMZ. If you could understand any of his movies, you would see what a great actor he is. Now, say something else, and I will show you my other language.

Trixie

Fallen Pop Star??????????What a stupid statement. Do some research before you make your statements.

Jules

Will the media get a grip already! George Michael is far from being a "fallen Pop-Star"....with sold out Arenas and Stadiums throughout Europe and North America from September, 2006 through December, 2009 ~ hardly would classify him as a "fallen Pop-Star"...you people just make a**es out of yourselves!

George Michael's concert was the best I ever attended...an incredible showman with a set of pipes that NO ONE can even come close to ~ especially during a live performance! Come on George....tour again!

Tiffany

I totally agree with the other posts. George Michael is not a fallen pop star! As far as I am concerned, he's still up there with the best, never have "fallen", just matured as we all have. Saw his concert last year in San Jose...an unbelievable concert. His fans gave him an unbelievable welcome, you can tell he was loved. He's an amazing performer and musician. Wish he will continue to write and sing his beautiful music for a long time to come.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments