Miley Apologizes -- Take Two

2/10/2009 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After finally realizing that her first apology wasn't much of one, Miley Cyrus is actually saying she's "sorry" for taking part in this photo that mocks Asians.

Miley Cyrus

Miley took to her fan club website to give the second mea culpa. She wrote:

"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

diana

like i said f**k miley

2059 days ago

Bobby D.

ill bread Red Neck Trash. What a bunch of losers. Daddy should not be proud.

Lord Xenu

Its Miley!

Hanoi Montana? Is that the new spinoff of her show?

hmmm..

I still don't get it. There is an asian guy in the pic. If he doesn't mind then why should we? Also, this little Miley Cyrus who is not hot or talented, why is she news anyway?

arte help

Skank Alert!!!

stewie griffin

this stupid little girl has no talent. just a worthless teeny bopper that will be forgotten one soon day..thank god!

rowdygirl

Why won't she just go away? No talent, loud, overbearing, ignorant...

racegirl

first shes a kid, second why do celebrities have to apologize for every stupid thing they do? every one does dumb things everyday and do not apologize for it and the world goes on

FRED

Does anyone else notice that the Asian guy looks high? Maybe they were high and making the "high eyes"...the ones you can see look red to me!

d

remember, this is a time for change and people need to lighten up - as if none of you have ever done anything like this silly kid thing. GROW UP America, your thing with words and pictures are sooooo overdramatic.

Nicole

When's she going to learn her lesson? She needs to ease up on her camera use. Jeez. I wish she had some talent...it might make up for how annoying she is.

Blahhhhhh

Besides offending Asians, does anyone find it offensive that a 16 year old is sitting on the lap of a 20 something guy surrounded by other non-teens at a gathering where the booze is flowing? Note the person on the right with a full glass of wine? If she were not famous, her parents would have been hauled in already for endangering a childs welfare.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Can all of the Racist and Disgusting people PLEASE stop coming to the TMZ website. You have pig-rez hilton to go to and act disgusting with him.

If you want to make a joke here fine, but chill with racist name calling unless people deserve to be roasted..lol Like miley deserves to be roasted and made fun of...lol BUt they are just jokes..

SO old midwest weirdos, and just weirdos in general please leave TMZ alone and go find your weirdo home at Perez hilton. He is a creepy person and you will fit in just fine over there..

pinky

She got beat down by the PC Police!

L

Why does SHE have to apologize but none of the others do? Where are their public apologies?! It's all so stupid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments