Zeppelin Frontman -- National Security Threat!?

2/10/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This TSA agent was faced with one of the toughest decisions EVER -- fight the urge to approach his personal idol, Robert Plant, and ask for an autograph ... or leave his post, jeopardize our national security, and probably lose his job. Decisions, decisions...

Robert Plant: Click to watch
Props to security at LAX -- this guy never left his spot.

smonde69

I'm a real black person (what ever that is) and I LOVE Led zep! Have for almost 20 years.

1952 days ago

john champagne

robert my hat goes off to you i respect you for not touring with the rest of the guys. now thats true loyality to his best friend JOHN BONHAM god bless you robert hey maybe you can come to the palace theather in waterbury,connecticut,hope to see you there!john champagne of waterbury connecticut. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER LAUGHTER!

1983 days ago

john champagne

speaking of robert plant what about pagey!why dont they bring back the firm?

1982 days ago

john champagne

i think robert plant should bring back the honey drippers.

1975 days ago

99centz

FIRSY AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1997 days ago

2pac4life

HEY U,YA U HOMLESS GUY??

1997 days ago

Ken

How can they go after Mrs. Doubtfire like that?

1997 days ago

jaye

He was hot when he was younger. Hell, so were a lot of people. lol

1997 days ago

Meri

That TSA agent is so cool. I wish he could have talked to Robert for just a moment. The agent's day would have been made. Robert looks like such a good guy.But back in the day, he was Led Zeppelin's "Bad Boy". Love them still.

1997 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Dang man Robert Plant has aged terrible..wtf Jimmy page has as well.

Zeppelin is cool, but I am a Black Sabbath fan...

Sabbath with ozzy or dio is a better band than zeppelin hands down!

1997 days ago

htwngirl

I would have gone to shake his hand before he went through security. I had a poster of Robert Plant on my wall when I was a kid. I worshipped Led Zeppelin when I was small. . Hell I'd still do him LOL!

1997 days ago

Nikki

He was the the most beautiful guy when in Zeppelin!

1996 days ago

John

Poor guy...kudo's for doing his job though...I would have probably been to tempted to leave. As for Robert Plant's aging...concidering the life he lead in his youth I think he has held up pretty well for a guy in his 60's.

1996 days ago

Me!

Are you kidding me???? I've seen TSA workers take out cel phones and shoot pix of celebs while the others get on their cel phones and alert their fellow workers in the back of the terminal that "so-n-so" is coming thru.
So much for the "security" at LAX.
Remember the cops who walked a "phoney" Jamie Lynn Spears thru the airport? Insane!!!!
That's MY "hard working" taxpaper dollars at work.
We ALL work harder than any of these TSA workers do.
Cel phones should be BANNED for ANY security worker on any job during their working hours, unless needed to call the REAL cops.
Oh yeah, did I just say "working hours". That's a joke.

1996 days ago

99centz

omg i just heard patrick swayze has passed away.can antbody confirm?

1996 days ago