Octuplet Mom

What a Tangled Web

She Weaves

2/11/2009 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alert Congress, because America's favorite food stamp assisted, artificially inseminated, unemployed, Jolie-lipped loon mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman, is looking for her very own bail out too ... from you!

0211_nadya_website-1

Octopussy has created a website where people can make donations, leave comments or send items to her and her eight biblically named rugrats via her Los Angeles publicist. Are press reps included in WIC?

Let's hope the crazy doc/womb raider who implanted Octomom with all fourteen of her kids makes a hefty donation. But, regardless, whether you donate or not, one thing's for sure: We all support her!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MissyMac

This woman is a selfish, impulsive spender. She'll be broke again no matter how much she receives.
BTW: She's Iranian, not Mexican.

sako

I hope all her kids are taken away ASAP. She is nothing but a coniving Scamming stink hole. I wish a life of hell for this selfish skank.

Tami

YEAH THE WEB SHE WEAVED IS TO CATCH ALL THOSE BLEEDING HEART, DO-GOODERS TO DONATED THEIR HARD EARNED MONIES. YES I THINK THE SPERM DOC IS THE SPERM DONOR AND THAT IS WHY SHE STICKS UP FOR HIM. ONCE THEY GET DNA FROM THOSE KIDS THEY SHOULD MATCH DNA TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED WITH OCTOWOMB TO FIND OUT WHO THE FATHER REALLY IS. WHAT EVER CAME OF THE EX BF WHO THOUGHT HE WAS THE FATHER? NEVER HEARD IF HE WAS OR NOT NOR IF THEY ACTUALLY DID DO A DNA MATCH ON HIM.

naomi

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IN THIS DAY AN AGE, THAT THIS WOMAN WAS ALLOWED TO DO THIS! IT IS DISGUSTING! SHAME ON THE DOCTOR, SHAME ON HER ,AND SHAME ON AYONE WHO SUPPORTS HER. THOSE BABIES ARE THE ONLY INNOCENT ONES IN THIS WHOLE FIASCO. I GO TO WORK EVERYDAY NOW TO HELP SUPPORT HER AND THOSE KIDS AND IT'S NOT FAIR, GIVE THE BABIES TO LOVING FAMILIES WHO CAN LOVE AND SUPPORT THEM ON THEIR OWN, NOT WITH WELFARE. I WOULD LOVE AN ANSWER AS TO HOW SHE PAID FOR THE PLASTIC SURGERY SHE'S HAD NOT TO MENTION THE INCIMINATION. DOES SHE NOT REALIZE THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT, NOT SOME SUPER HERO MOM? AS FOR THE DOCTOR WHO DID THIS; HE SHOULD WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED, LOSE HIS MEDICAL LISCENSE PERMANTLY.

Bmore870

Steps to take to end this madness:
#1. Take the kids away, please.
#2. Throw the ****ing doctor who gave her IV when she couldn't support her first 6 kids in jail and take away his license.
#3. Charge the crazy a** b**** for child cruelty and exploitation of taxpayers and federal systems (food stamps ect.)
#4. STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!!! Your adding to the problem by giving her publicity.
#5. Introduce a new "You can't have a ridiculous amount of kids" law.
#6. Put the little ****er to work, get her to pay back society for all the money we are about to spend on her mistakes.
#7. Make her pay back, in addition to the approximate 33 MILLION 600 thousand (not including college) we are going to spend raising them to age 18 (estimated cost of children, adjusted to inflation), make her pay the 100 thousand dollars she spent on IV and surgery instead of on her 6 OTHER kids.
#8 Shut down her website, i know its hard to believe that people are donating, but they are; and who knows what shes even doing with this money (perhaps shes bored with her first 14, getting new ones?)

Coco

I agree with everyones comments, let the doctor support her and her 8 babies. Now even her mothers is crying because she is losing her home. Well have her daughter bail her out with some of the donations she is getting. Afer all she is baby sitting the first six. I when you go to her website to leave a comment you can't but if you want to make a donation you can what is up with that. I feel if you can except my money you should also hear what I have to say to you. You dumb ass.

Joan

Now I am getting to the point where I don't want to support her, it's as if she is using money from the goverment to buy her accessories...this lady wants publicity, however she has to reminded that she has 8 premies to take good care of and she should stop thinking about herself!!!!

Joan

But hey give her a chance to be a mother to these new born infants because if I was in her showes and some booksmart doctor, psychiatrist to be specific, analyed me just by my appearance and my action, but haven't yet met me, and judge me to be an unfit mother, I would be infuriated!!!!

baerbaer

I just saw on CNN that she is close to losing her house. I guess she was truly banking on getting handouts AND a free house for her brood. Hmm. Didn't work. Fourteen kids and probably no place to call home ... but her nails look FAB!!!

baerbaer

PS! Don't forget to click the link on the CNN "bankruptcy" story that takes you to the Larry King Live interview with her PR woman. The PR woman seems to be living in a fantasy world still.

Michelle

3. What a surprise you can't actually read the comments people send her. I wonder if she actually gets any words of encouragement.

Posted at 2:48PM on Feb 11th 2009 by LM

____________________________

As a matter of fact, I know she got at least one supportive comment, because I wrote it. And if hanging out on TMZ is your idea of fun, then it may surprise you that there actually ARE compassionate people out there who are not so quick to judge as the people here are. The internet is a really big place, you might want to try and broaden your horizons.

LAR

ADOPTION - ADOPTION - ADOPTION! SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER. POOR KIDS! TAXPAYERS SHOULD NOT FOOT THE BILL. FREE RIDES ARE OVER!!! DRAIN ON SOCIETY. PLAIN STUPID!!!!

ladyrebeltacoma

Ok...I think this dumbass,so called Mom needs to give these kids to Angelina-Jolie, at least they have the money,love and time for kids. This "MOM" needs to get her priorities straight. She needs to think of her poor parents that have taken care of the 1st 6 kids and start "Acting" like she's a mom, take care of them Herself. Gawd, she makes me Sick!.

Questioning the Ethics

Does California have a law about how many children can be in the care of one provider at a time? Same laws should be practiced at home. If someone running a daycare can't watch more than 5 children at a time how on earth can she manage 14?

I feel sorry also for anyone else enrolled in the same college as her. Your tuition rate will skyrocket after that free daycare gets hit up next fall.

Disgusted in Seattle

Her kids are going to hate her when they grow up and realize what she did. I noticed on the interview a couple wks ago with the other kids, the 2nd oldest [the daughter] seemed to already dislike her mother and thought her crazy.LOL

And the doctor that did this AND her "friend" that donated, need to all be dragged into the middle of the street and shot in the head for being such morons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments