Francis Threatens to Go "Chris Brown" on Woman

2/12/2009 3:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If the ladies didn't already hate him for exploiting drunk girls who take their tops off, they're really gonna despise Joe Francis now -- because last night at MyHouse nightclub, he pretended to be Chris Brown beating Rihanna.

Joe Francis: Click to watch
Kourtney Kardashian was an unwilling accomplice as fresh-from-house arrest Joe mocked the alleged assault that left Rihanna with contusions, swollen eyes, cut lip and a bloody nose.

One club-goer didn't think it was a joke and almost smacked Joe back. If only ...

Melissa

Stay classy Joe Francis.

2079 days ago

Lord Xenu

Joe and Chris should be in the same cell - they can take turns being "The Wife".

2079 days ago

guest

classy. both of them.

2079 days ago

Jenna

As somebody who works with victims of domestic violence everyday, I can honestly say joking about violence against women is NEVER funny. Who does this guy think he is? And what kind of woman is Kim Kardashian for not telling him off and allowing him to behave like this? Let him do that crap in front of Jay-Z and we'll see if he still thinks it's funny. Moron.

2079 days ago

kelly

#20 - Can you read? This is not Kim, it is Kourtney Kardashian. Kourtney Kardashian is really good friends with Joe Francis.

2079 days ago

Wanda W.

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN........... JOE FRANCES IS A SLEAZY, MANIPUALTIVE,EXPLOITIVE, ARROGANT PIG WITH ZERO CLASS,ZERO!!! KARMA WILL HIT HIM BIG TIME, ANYTIME NOW............ AND I SHALL CELEBRATE IT LIKE ONE ONE THOSE TWITS THAT HE EXPLOITS WITH SUCH GUSTO IN HIS VIDEOS........ ONLY I SHALL LEAVE MY TOP ON BECAUSE,WELL, YOU DONT NEED TO SEE THAT!!!!!

2079 days ago

Jane

Notice how skinny Joe is?? HIV perhaps????

2079 days ago

gladyskravitz

Yeah Kourtney, that's almost as funny as your Aunt Nicole being almost decapitated by your Uncle O.J.
Hilarious.

2078 days ago

jb

I vote that TMZ does not do stories on Joe Francis, or any of the Kadashian Ho's anymore... Give us a break!
Who's with me????

2078 days ago

angrygrl

joe should've learned his lesson when he was jailed the first time. he's so friggin' retarded and ignorant. and kourtney should've grown some balls and beat his friggin' tush 2 the ground. then again, she's annoying as crap. her sis kim really deserves a razzie for her thing in "disaster movie" cuz it in the title. disasterous.

2078 days ago

I'm rich bitch!

Good one #24!!!! What is wrong with them? Making fun Chrianna like that...in front of cameras! I hope Jay-z comes after you!!! D*UCHEBAG!

2078 days ago

kim

Oh for sure Jay Z or someone will find him and go Chris Brown on his ass. Just a matter of time before he gets beat down because EVERYONE hates this piece of crap! HE needs to go Chris Brown on his plastic surgeon because that nose job is hideous! Looks they they took a pigs snout and transplanted it on his face!

2078 days ago

kim

I am so with you #26. Lets stop filming fake ass reality show trust fund kids with ZEO talent, looks, personality or intelligence.

2078 days ago

Wanda W.

What a good idea #26 ! That is my idea of GOOD JOURNALISM,no more stories about the trainwreks known as the FRANCIS/Kardashians. What about it TMZ? Care to take the road less traveled?

2078 days ago

Winona

Domestic violence is only funny until someone gets hurt. Then it is friggin hilarious! My favorite part was the photag saying no more black on black crime!

2078 days ago