That Ain't Right

2/13/2009 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna & Chris BrownFiled under: a little bit offensive.

Las Vegas' little versions of Rihanna and Chris Brown will settle their differences in a wrestling ring two weeks from today.

It's a tag team affair. Mini Steven Spielberg will team with Mini Rihanna, while Mini Bernie Madoff partners with Mini Brown.

Isn't this one of the seven signs of the apocalypse?

Meme

I think that this is the most sickening damn add I've seen yet. To leak out a picture of a battered woman and then make fun of the situation is down right cold and unforgivable. If i were Rihanna, I would so sue TMZ. It's pitiful how you people make your money and another thing, for those of you who think this picture is funny and you are also making fun of a woman who got beat up~~ Shame on you. I hope you all go to hell for this and I think that you people need to leave the abused women alone. This is just so sickening to make fun of someone who was beaten. Go to hell TMZ and all of you who think it's funny!!!!

1981 days ago

toofastforyou!

EWE EWE IM FIRST OH

Garnet

That is SO wrong

Mike

first?

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

SoundscanSS

1989 days ago

the short chick in the back

A little bit offensive?

Veronica

"That Ain't Right" but making fun of an injured Koala is? you suck TMZ

ryan

I give you all a sum up.Chris and rihanna must go out of the public eye for some months to this whole thing boiled over .Next Rihanna you to much anice girl from sugar and spices isle to be in this.Your family ppl from Barbados is your greatest fans you will get over it.Now to Chris or crazy.Keep practising kung fu and plan a pimp life for all these girl fans behind you the ugly ones that call Rihanna names punch them bout for your punching bag the pretty girls ..want to be´S.. you can pimp them in the slum city cause if you smart you know the deal and get your way you can get lots kids with them and foot the bill or pimp them cause you know what next they get fat and ugly.They do not mind they said it online.

al loanese

WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF THESE, WOULD MAKE GREAT ART FOR MY GARAGE...TO SHOW MY KIDS WHAT IDIOTS THESE TWO ARE. THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN FUNNY!

SP

No TMZ Obama is one of the seven signs of the apocalypse! Welfare for all! And lets shut up anyone who talks out against us.(Fairness Doctrine)

saved1

I do not believe in men hitting anyone at all, but I also believe that if a woman thinks she's man enough to fight like one and hit on a man..then all's fair. Men swing away and defend yourselve's.

the truth

There's nothing funny about a women being hit, but it's gonna be real funny when the real Chris Brown gets what coming to him.

the truth

I'm predicting a very very short fight......lololol

the truth

This is the funniest thing ever!

the truth

I can only take this type of thing in small doses.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments